McCoy?? | The Boneyard

McCoy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I read on one of the recents posts that Tori McCoy is rumored to be leaning towards Notre Dame. Any truth to that? I thought that she was a UConn lean? Do we know if she has a scholarship off from UConn?

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Some have said,Notre Dame lean,some have said,Connecticut,and I have read,Illinois is definitely in the mix,and now the visit to Louisville.
I wouldn't take too much stock in the lean rumors,because she seems to be looking at different schools,to get a feel what is out there,and where she might look to be.She is smartly exploring options,until she,herself,feels comfortable,some place.
I remember when DeShields name was linked for a long time,as a Connecticut lean,and that never materialized.
Time will tell on Tori,and it wouldn't surprise me,if she ends up at a school,that is a little less pressurized.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
You never know with young girls. The 3 biggest surprises were Jaquie Gemelos, EDD and Diamond DeShields. I had heard from very good sources they were UConn locks and ended up going elsewhere.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I read on one of the recents posts that Tori McCoy is rumored to be leaning towards Notre Dame. Any truth to that? I thought that she was a UConn lean? Do we know if she has a scholarship off from UConn?

FWIW, I haven't heard anything linking her to ND. I think that's just whispers and conjecture. Nothing that's been publicly reported.

ND does make sense from the conjecture standpoint, as a player from Illinois who went to Catholic school. Fits the profile of an ND recruit.

But I agree, wouldn't put too much stock into any rumors one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom