Maya Moore, Free Agent, Has Yet To Sign a Lynx Contract | The Boneyard

Maya Moore, Free Agent, Has Yet To Sign a Lynx Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"It literally has just been not getting the paper signed," Moore said after participating at the USA Basketball training camp Tuesday. "I haven't been around a printer. There's nothing to be worried about. I'm coming back."

Moore said she will be in Minnesota at the end of next week and will take care of it then.

[LINK] to ESPN article.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
JavaMan said:
"It literally has just been not getting the paper signed," Moore said after participating at the USA Basketball training camp Tuesday. "I haven't been around a printer. There's nothing to be worried about. I'm coming back." Moore said she will be in Minnesota at the end of next week and will take care of it then. [LINK] to ESPN article.

"I would believe her more than me."

- part of why I admire Maya so much. Let's see...a little over 9 years from now she'll be eligible for the Presidency :)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

- part of why I admire Maya so much. Let's see...a little over 9 years from now she'll be eligible for the Presidency :)
Ha! I picked up on that as the highlight line too. The lady oooozes character.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If Syl ends up in Minnesota you can basically put their name on the WNBA trophy now. That would be 4 Olympians on the same team if I am counting correctly: Syl, Maya, Augustus and Whalen. And if BG is suspended for a significant period of time you may see Phoenix with the worst record and a good shot at drafting Stewart. Wouldn't that be fun to watch Phoenix with Stewart, BG, DT and Taylor go upt agains that Olympian-filled Minny team.

Reaction Score
Maybe the Chinese team will pay her to sit out like the Russian team paying DT?

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Maybe the Chinese team will pay her to sit out like the Russian team paying DT?
Why , so she more rested and can score 50 instead of 40 pts. a game:)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There are three Boneyarders with a considerable stake invested in Maya's signing with the Lynx.
If Maya the Magnificent is looking for a new agent, I think we can pool our talents. :)

Reaction Score

She does not have the qualifications--she's honest, decent, above board (what you see is what you get) works hard, on the job there is no one better--wrong qualifications for President.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
If Syl ends up in Minnesota you can basically put their name on the WNBA trophy now. That would be 4 Olympians on the same team if I am counting correctly: Syl, Maya, Augustus and Whalen. And if BG is suspended for a significant period of time you may see Phoenix with the worst record and a good shot at drafting Stewart. Wouldn't that be fun to watch Phoenix with Stewart, BG, DT and Taylor go upt agains that Olympian-filled Minny team.
ET~

You are a conspiracy theorist like me, look at the history of the Phoenix Mercury? They were accused of tanking to get both DT3 and BG. Now this season BG may be suspended for a significant portion of the year and DT3 has decided not to play. Coincidentally its Stewie's Senior season. Things that make you go, hmmm!!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
ET~

You are a conspiracy theorist like me, look at the history of the Phoenix Mercury? They were accused of tanking to get both DT3 and BG. Now this season BG may be suspended for a significant portion of the year and DT3 has decided not to play. Coincidentally its Stewie's Senior season. Things that make you go, hmmm!!

Maybe the Mercury will suspend her for the season...

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Let's see...a little over 9 years from now she'll be eligible for the Presidency :)

Maya Moore in '24 ...!!

maya for prez.jpg

Presidential candidate in 2024 - Husky Party (H)

Attachments

• maya for prez.jpg
    maya for prez.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 41
Reaction Score
The latest from The Minnesota Lynx website:

Minnesota Lynx Re-Sign Maya Moore
"I'm so excited to continue to compete for championships with the Lynx organization," said Moore. "It's been a privilege to work with some of the best teammates, coaches, staff, and ownership these past four years and I'm looking forward to many more."

I just love the way she sees her world: "...to compete for championships..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc