Matt Garry’s Rudy moment | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Matt Garry’s Rudy moment

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nope. Same as you 1988-1993. As a proto Gen-Xr, I can see you lack the disinterested cynicism of our brand. Maybe the everyone gets a trophy Millennials will take you.;)
My bad. I meant Gen X not millennial. I actually forgot all about Gen X being a thing. Is that like meta-Gen X?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Ann Landers fan here. And you’re older than you claim if you remember Dear Abby.

Ann Landers? Oof. Not nearly as compelling of a columnist. As for knowing this information, I delivered newspapers as a kid in the late 70's and early 80's and I knew every page of the Hartford Courant and Journal Inquirer.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Ann Landers? Oof. Not nearly as compelling of a columnist. As for knowing this information, I delivered newspapers as a kid in the late 70's and early 80's and I knew every page of the Hartford Courant and Journal Inquirer.
Sheeeet. Maybe you delivered my papers. It looked like someone had read them already. I miss Randy Smith. Wasn’t he punched by the Whaler coach? Tex Evans? Or maybe was it Andre Jackson or Dear Abby. I forget.

Reaction Score
I'm from Generation Catalano and can't be bothered by any of this.

Reaction Score
I think he’s a sophomore, and pretty sure it was geared towards a “homegrown husky” theme. Being he’s the only husky from Connecticut it was all geared towards him.
Were the two foul calls even legit? Felt like maybe even the refs were in on it, like an old school WWF event, lol.

Reaction Score
Exactly. His poor practice habits for shooting FT's almost cost a bunch of people real money by letting NJIT get a back door cover. If these walk-ons want to showboat for their "fans" and goof off and disrespect the game, leave 'em at home. They can shine at midnight madness in October.

(I say this in jest. Mostly. Not really. Kinda. Not sure)

You have no idea what his practice habits are or what it's like to be under that kind of pressure. Sorry you almost lost some money, keyboard warrior. Have another donut

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You have no idea what his practice habits are or what it's like to be under that kind of pressure. Sorry you almost lost some money, keyboard warrior. Have another donut

Sorry you missed the joke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom