Maryland Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Maryland Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As sick as Lou is, I think if she doesn't pass out, you have to keep playing her. She's going to make a few 3's that just might be the difference.

Reaction Score
Love to see Butler play stronger when she comes in, but she still seems a year away from being a more steady presence in the " big" role.

Reaction Score
IV's are usually given when someone is perilously close to dehydration, which can be life threatening. Gatorade is a preventive to avoid dehydration and cramping.

IVs are routinely given to sick players that can't hold down liquids on their own. When I played football our trainer would put the IV bag in a blood pressure cuff and pump it up slightly to run the transfusion faster.

Reaction Score
IV's are usually given when someone is perilously close to dehydration, which can be life threatening. Gatorade is a preventive to avoid dehydration and cramping.
My only worry is if she'll be able to keep it down if she's vomiting.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Sorry you stick your head in the sand and don't realize how horrible they are playing as a collective

Playing "horrible" ball doesn't get you 36 points in a half against a top 5 team. Let's grab some perspective on this one.

Is there stuff to clean up? Yes. Are we playing horribly? No. It seems that some of us have just become spoiled by how good UCONN normally is...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You can kid but they are making mistakes bad HS teams don't make. Stupid turnovers for absolutely no reason, such as inbounds, no effort on box outs, Collier can't make a lay up or a 5 ft shoot, etc...
I have absolutely no idea why you watch UConn. You always sound so disgusted by the way they beat Top 15 teams.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Big assumptions they will play any better and btw it's a team poor game.

My last response to a negative.

UConn is not playing their A game. I get it and so do the rest of us. So let it go.

Reaction Score
Love to see Butler play stronger when she comes in, but she still seems a year away from being a more steady presence in the " big" role.
Butler's a year away from graduating. Sometimes you are what you are. I don't think there's going to be a huge improvement from her 4th to 5th year of college ball.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Really worried about gabby's 3 fouls. She is doing so much with out 2 sophomores both having sub par games. In Brenda's half time interview, she said a key point in the game is to get UConn in more foul trouble. It can get ugly if our front court is neutralized.
Lets hope Lou gets a shot of energy, Need her. I think Pheese will get on track.

Reaction Score
Butler's a year away from graduating. Sometimes you are what you are. I don't think there's going to be a huge improvement from her 4th to 5th year of college ball.
But she lost a playing year after the transfer, no? I've seen some improvement.

Reaction Score
To all the delusionists..if they play 2nd half like 1st Uconn loses by double digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom