Maryland Analysis | The Boneyard

Maryland Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

This game proved everything i have been saying about Gibbs. He is not a point guard and the more he plays the worse uconn will look. Ollie also needs to stop with the transfers. You don't build chemistry or championships with transfers. This team is soft and horrible embarrassing the UCONN name and tradition. We need to stop playing small ball with guards and players who can't play. We are NIT bound if Adams isn't our starting point.

Reaction Score
This game proved everything i have been saying about Gibbs. He is not a point guard and the more he plays the worse uconn will look. Ollie also needs to stop with the transfers. You don't build chemistry or championships with transfers. This team is soft and horrible embarrassing the UCONN name and tradition. We need to stop playing small ball with guards and players who can't play. We are NIT bound if Adams isn't our starting point.
Take a pill buddy

Reaction Score
FO dope! Really go the fk away you're worthless as are your threads. STFU and go away!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

You're soft and horrible as well.

Reaction Score
Dum dum, we had some players last year that weren't UConn level players, they transfered out and there just so happened to be two players who could help our glaring needs. Now that the staff has found it's recruiting footing they are bringing in a top class next year and more will follow. Lasan Kromah says hi.

H

huskymagic

Dum dum, we had some players last year that weren't UConn level players, they transfered out and there just so happened to be two players who could help our glaring needs. Now that the staff has found it's recruiting footing they are bringing in a top class next year and more will follow. Lasan Kromah says hi.

Johnnyboy as usual the appeasers don't fail to disappoint. I am worried about this year, and I am well aware of next year's recruits as I have already commented about them. Lasan Kromah was a role player off the bench who knew his role, DEFEND and scrap for loose balls, whatever offense he gave us was a nice added bonus. Our transfers have no concept of defense and lack basketball IQ which is disconcerting to say the least. I have the utmost respect for Kromah. Adams needs to start as I have said from Day 1. We need players with different skillsets, and most important a guard who can break people off the dribble, and create his own shot. Brimah needs to be more involved in pick rolls with Adams and Hamilton. This is the only way UCONN reaches its potential or else its back to the NITs.

Starting lineup going forward that Ollie will be too blinded to see before its too late:
Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Facey, and Brimah.

Reaction Score
Now he has Facey in there to top off his ridiculousness. never ends.:confused:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
its_magic.jpg

p.s. Lasan Kromah says hi.

Reaction Score
In other words you prefer t sam and lubin because no one else was walking through those doors this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom