Martin’s cast….white…blue | The Boneyard

Martin’s cast….white…blue

Reaction Score
Tyeres was wearing a white cast against West Virginia and then a blue cast against St. Bonaventure. I’m guessing the white cast was a hard cast and hoping the blue cast was a soft cast. Any doctors in the house want to speculate? Hoping to see him on the court Saturday with just his infamous sleeve with the tag floating in the wind while he pulls down some boards.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
As per Hurley, Tyrese is playing Saturday against Providence, thats all we really need to know.
So did he have a fracture or a break. Either way isn't it a speedy recovery? Don't get me wrong I am happy he is healed?

Reaction Score
Tyeres was wearing a white cast against West Virginia and then a blue cast against St. Bonaventure. I’m guessing the white cast was a hard cast and hoping the blue cast was a soft cast. Any doctors in the house want to speculate? Hoping to see him on the court Saturday with just his infamous sleeve with the tag floating in the wind while he pulls down some boards.
Martin has a removable splint now. He was diagnosed with ligament sprain. Progression from cast to splint suggests mo ility rehabilitation. He will begin shooting this week and soreness or lack thereof will determine his return against PC or Marquette on the 21st.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It’s his non-shooting/dribbling hand, I believe. Even if he gives it a go, they can pull the plug if he isn’t feeling it.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
So did he have a fracture or a break. Either way isn't it a speedy recovery? Don't get me wrong I am happy he is healed?
He had a "Slight avulsion" which is described as a fracture at the tendon/ligament attachment separating it from the bone. It sometimes needs surgery so in Tyrese's case the emphasis on slight must have been correct.

Reaction Score
On Saturday, Tyrese be like...

kevin-nash-jim.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01