Maria Marino | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Maria Marino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's minor league baseball. Hire play-by-play right out of college. Hopefully he will get better if he returns next baseball season.
I hope so.

We had a fantastic season this summer with our minor league team. It beat watching any MLB team by a mile! They just missed winning the league title because their ace pitcher got hurt before the playoffs. They still almost won it.

Reaction Score
She did the Seton Hall women vs FDU game on Flohoops on Monday. She was good. She learned a lot from interviewing Geno at halftime!
Also...did you notice that huge diamond ring on her left hand? I lived in Long Branch for years. She might be my homegirl!

Reaction Score
I was exit # 131 my wife was at 99, " down the shore"!! Bruce was, of course, at Asbury Park. Somewhere ' in between'.
I thought "what exit?" only applied to the Turnpike, not the Parkway?
I just tried to subscribe to Flohoops tonight so I could watch the Monmouth game tomorrow. I got an e-mail welcoming me to Flovolleyball...?
How do you get in touch with them if something goes wrong?
Good luck with that! I signed up for Flohoops for the Cayman Island games and then cancelled right after. I saw the SHU game through the Seton Hall website for free. Some of the Monmouth games have Flohoops on their website schedule also.

You have to know the Jersey Shore to really understand why it is so irresistible to several different generations. It's rejuvenating and relaxing and just plain fun at the same time. We took my 2 year old granddaughter to the Boardwalk at both Seaside and Point Pleasant this summer. Totally hooked for life now!

Reaction Score
Tomorrow's game may be on SNY so tune in if you can or DVR. Support Maria!

Reaction Score
Surprised she has not risen higher in the announcer/reporter ranks. Seems to have the talent.

Reaction Score
I thought "what exit?" only applied to the Turnpike, not the Parkway?

Good luck with that! I signed up for Flohoops for the Cayman Island games and then cancelled right after. I saw the SHU game through the Seton Hall website for free. Some of the Monmouth games have Flohoops on their website schedule also.

You have to know the Jersey Shore to really understand why it is so irresistible to several different generations. It's rejuvenating and relaxing and just plain fun at the same time. We took my 2 year old granddaughter to the Boardwalk at both Seaside and Point Pleasant this summer. Totally hooked for life now!
I was able to watch the last Monmouth game on Flohoops OK but Maria wasn't the announcer. I don't know what's going on there. There's another game on this Friday so I'll see if she appears then.

I lived on the Jersey Shore for 18 years. I loved the surf fishing there.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
As long as we're drifting, have any of you noticed that Justine Ward is doing studio hosting for Fox?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You have to know the Jersey Shore to really understand why it is so irresistible to several different generations. It's rejuvenating and relaxing and just plain fun at the same time. We took my 2 year old granddaughter to the Boardwalk at both Seaside and Point Pleasant this summer. Totally hooked for life now.
It's great because it can be whatever you want it to be. The shore is different at Atlantic City, Seaside Heights, Wildwood or Cape May. I enjoy it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
As long as we're drifting, have any of you noticed that Justine Ward is doing studio hosting for Fox?

Justine got her MBA at ND after working at SNY. Recently, she was with the Big Ten Network. I haven't seen her at Fox (yet).

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Justine got her MBA at ND after working at SNY. Recently, she was with the Big Ten Network. I haven't seen her at Fox (yet).
Maybe I was mistaken and thought it was Fox.

Reaction Score
Maybe I was mistaken and thought it was Fox.
I just watched the Nebraska-Illinois game on the Big Ten network. Justine was doing the post game show but the game announcers called her Justine Fernandez. They had @JustineWard under her when she was first on camera.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I just watched the Nebraska-Illinois game on the Big Ten network. Justine was doing the post game show but the game announcers called her Justine Fernandez. They had @JustineWard under her when she was first on camera.
I guess some guy named Fernandez made an impression.

CL82

Reaction Score
Justine married Steve Fernandez recently.

That is one attractive couple! Congratulations to the both of them!

CL82

Reaction Score
I think the new woman on SNY, Chelsea Sherrod is really good. Her basketball questions are as good as I have seen before.
I think Justine and Taylor Rooks were probably the gold standard, but I like Chelsea as well and think she is doing a good job.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I think Justine and Taylor Rooks were probably the gold standard, but I like Chelsea as well and think she is doing a good job.
The name Taylor Rooks rings a distant bell. Do you know when she worked at SNY?

CL82

Reaction Score
The name Taylor Rooks rings a distant bell. Do you know when she worked at SNY?
No but if you Google her I'm sure you'll find it.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
No but if you Google her I'm sure you'll find it.
You're no fun. I did but didn't find what I was looking for so I thought I would ask. Guess I'll try Wikipedia.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Can’t tell you the years but she covered the men’s team when Kevin Ollie was HC.
Thanks. It's possible that's before my (SNY) time. You would think I would remember her, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom