Margo's Take on Lady Vols vs South Carolina | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Margo's Take on Lady Vols vs South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The impression I get is that uconn could handily defeat these two teams.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
You don't think a team with the #4 ranking and ZERO Top 10 wins is overrated?

Somebody has to be #4 . No matter who it is the argument will be they don't belong in the same class with ND - UCONN.
So who is #4? - I'm open to suggestions....

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Nice win for the Vols. Disappointing performance by SC which missed an opportunity to make a statement.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I love Margo, but....We need us a Margo equalizer! That is one place where (gulp) the LV have us totally outclassed. Let TonyC WRITE all he wants to; that just don't get it, you hear? We need someone to suck it up and START MAKING SOME VIDEOS!!! Full face videos! Tony, Dobbs, Kibs, TJI, Bill, SOMEONE's got to take up the challenge, you hear what I'm sayin? We just CAN"T let Tennessee...Tenessee! outshine us like this! Put on that UConn cap, and get yoruself ON THE NET!! I'm tellin you, WE NEED THIS, you understand what I'm sayin?

Reaction Score
If Louisville played Kentucky today they win by 20, Kentucky surprised people early in the year, but came back to earth, and average team. Even if Louisville loses 3 times to UConn, those losses are not as bad as being badly beaten by Tennessee.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Ok, if South Carolina gets a 1 seed over Louisville than something is wrong.
Let's see where both teams are after their conference tournaments. I agree that we stunk it up today.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Let's see where both teams are after their conference tournaments. I agree that we stunk it up today.

I still think South Carolina is a good team.

Like I said weeks ago, the final #1 seed will decided after conference tourney's. Too much parity at the top of these conferences.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

It happens. Three top 10 teams lose today: Baylor, USC and Duke.

The conference tournaments are going to go a long way in determining seedings for the NCAA tourney.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Good win. I wonder what A'ja thought of this game.

I'm sure she's now leaning to Tenn. If SC wins the SEC tournament, then she'll be a SC lean. Then we'll head to the NCAA tournament and see which school comes out ahead. Or maybe she'll commit tomorrow in which case congrats to the LVs. How does that sound to ya?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I still think South Carolina is a good team.

Like I said weeks ago, the final #1 seed will decided after conference tourney's. Too much parity at the top of these conferences.

You are correct. The conference tournaments will determine who gets that 4th # 1 seed.

Tomorrow is an interesting situation for UCONN. If you blow Louisville out they may also fall from contention for the 4th # 1 seed. If Louisville wins they are guaranteed a #1 seed and there would be no chance that UCONN gets sent to the Louisville region.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm sure she's now leaning to Tenn. If SC wins the SEC tournament, then she'll be a SC lean. Then we'll head to the NCAA tournament and see which school comes out ahead. Or maybe she'll commit tomorrow in which case congrats to the LVs. How does that sound to ya?
She will let us know soon.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Somebody has to be #4 . No matter who it is the argument will be they don't belong in the same class with ND - UCONN.
So who is #4? - I'm open to suggestions....

Looking up and down the rankings and trying to anticipate what's next and especially if UTenn lose to SC in the tourney…….
West Virginia has as good a chance as anyone. :)

Reaction Score
She will let everybody know when she said she would ,peroid!!!!
Stop putting words in her mouth.................:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32