Marcus Lattimore | The Boneyard

Marcus Lattimore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just suffered a Willis Mcgahee type injury....Grossest injury I've seen in a while.......Tennessee vs. South Carolina on ESPN.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
There's something really sickening about watching a good kid lose his livelihood on national TV. He came all the way back from the ACL only to have that happen. Just terrible.

Reaction Score
Wow. Didn't see it. Was it as bad as Terry Caulley's injury?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It was awful but the moving part was that both teams came off the sideline to gather around him as they helped him off. Thought that was pretty classy

Reaction Score
I wish I had not seen that. I hope it's just a broken leg.

Reaction Score
I wish I had not seen that. I hope it's just a broken leg.

Unfortunately, my anatomy background tells me that was his knee again. And this time much worse. One of the worst injuries i've seen, too. Up there with McGahee and Prothro. Poor guy, the knee can only handle so much reconstruction. But hey, modern medicine only getting better with these kinds of injuries. McGahee has managed a quality NFL career. Keeping my fingers crossed for the guy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll throw in the required "At least he has his no-cost education to fall back on to" comment.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It looked like ACL, MCL, UCL. Doubtful broken leg but that would be better.

Reaction Score
WARNING: Look away if you feel squeamish watching some guy's leg flop around like a wet noodle

gggg.gif

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
saw it happen live. seeing him laying on the ground after the play in anguish was really hard to watch. hopefully he can come back healthy soon.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
It's over Johnny it's over!!!!!!!! If that isn't a career Ender I don't know what is,think I'm gonna puke.

Reaction Score
Wow, just a freak play. The defender came in low while one leg was firmly planted during a cut, while the other leg was in the air. Not much you can do about that. Freak injury that looks like it will derail a very promising career. Hopefully not. Best of luck to the young man.

Reaction Score
Wow, just a freak play. The defender came in low while one leg was firmly planted during a cut, while the other leg was in the air. Not much you can do about that. Freak injury that looks like it will derail a very promising career. Hopefully not. Best of luck to the young man.

People did say all of the same things about McGahee and he's still chugging along

Reaction Score
Marcus Lattimore is the type of kid I would not be surprised to come back from this. Prayers go out to him. Gruesome injury.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
It's over Johnny it's over!!!!!!!! If that isn't a career Ender I don't know what is,think I'm gonna puke.
Willis McGahee suffered a career ending injury in college too and look how he bounced back.

Reaction Score
I'll throw in the required "At least he has his no-cost education to fall back on to" comment.

This should be mandatory viewing for all college athletes - especially the UConn's men's basketball team. I truly hope Marcus Lattimore has taken advantage of his scholarship and kept progress toward a meaningful degree. Better yet, I hope he comes back and goes on to success in the NFL. Best wishes young man.

Reaction Score
Terrible injury. At least this involves his right knee, not the left which he injured last year.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to the guy hoping he can bounce back and have an NFL career, this is why if you have the option to go pro as a RB you should go pro, a lot of people say Todman should have stayed his SR year but the risk is higher by staying.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Best of luck to the guy hoping he can bounce back and have an NFL career, this is why if you have the option to go pro as a RB you should go pro, a lot of people say Todman should have stayed his SR year but the risk is higher by staying.

Can you imagine the damage to Todman's prospects had he stayed?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

If a player is projected for the first three rounds in football, he has to go pro. There are too many career ending injuries like Lattimore's.

Lattimore's injury is so sad.

Reaction Score
Can't confirm the source but saw it posted that he broke his femur and patella. Tore his MCL, ACL, PCL, and LCL.

Just now watched the video. What a horrible injury.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
DrewFranklinKSR: Lattimore suffered a broken femur, broken patella, torn ACL, torn MCL, torn PCL, and torn LCL. Worst sports injury ever.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Can you imagine the damage to Todman's prospects had he stayed?

Yes but Todman would be facing 8 in the box again and be relied on to carry the team with a first year walk on qb, a first year HC, George Deleone offense, and you dont know if he would have a devastating injury or not. Todman's weakness has been pass blocking his prospects wouldnt have gone up that much. Todman may not be playing but he is still on an NFL roster hes getting paid, if he tears up his knee by staying he wouldnt sniff an NFL team most likely.

Just look at a guy like Ahmad Bradshaw he left a year early was a 7th round pick, he has battled injuries his whole career and has had a pretty decent career. Don't you think he made the right decision.

Reaction Score
If a player is projected for the first three rounds in football, he has to go pro. There are too many career ending injuries like Lattimore's.

Lattimore's injury is so sad.

no question about it, unfortunately for Lattimore he hasnt had that option to go pro, isnt he a JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom