Marcus Domask | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Marcus Domask

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Domask will win, it won’t help Cam though. Domask plays for the football darling B10. Cam plays for the hated Huskies of the renegade Big East. Any way they can find to squash the northeast Italians , they will.
Did you see they gave Cam a kiddie trundle bed in Arizona hotel? And only cereal for breakfast. NUCK THE FCAA

Reaction Score
Maybe Cam if he wants to play another year, should hire Ollie's lawyer.

Might ruffle a few feathers, but he did okay for his client and knew how to argue the law.

Reaction Score
What a Domask !

In all siriassness , who should we higher on behalf of Cam?

Reaction Score
What a Domask !

In all siriassness , who should we higher on behalf of Cam?
Well, I did make a suggestion already.

Should be a stable of attorneys who are well-versed in this area. The university would know who they are.

Reaction Score
why does season ending v season starting matter....shouldn't it be number of games played?
I have had this same question since I was in 5th grade and I still have not found an answer. Maybe someone on this thread will provide that answer to me as I keep reading.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
You’re wrong. Cam wants to come back

I’d LOVE to have him back and if he’s still interested in a waiver he should take all steps possible make it happen.

Has he said anything recently, or are you basing your statement on the report that he sought and was denied a waiver? Does anybody know when he applied? I didn’t see that anywhere. You sound certain, so maybe you have non-public info?

I don’t, so I don’t know what he’s thinking. It’s why I said “suspect.” He’ll be 24 in 2 days and I’m sure he’s accomplished more at UConn than he ever thought he would.

Reaction Score
I’d LOVE to have him back and if he’s still interested in a waiver he should take all steps possible make it happen.

Has he said anything recently, or are you basing your statement on the report that he sought and was denied a waiver? Does anybody know when he applied? I didn’t see that anywhere. You sound certain, so maybe you have non-public info?

I don’t, so I don’t know what he’s thinking. It’s why I said “suspect.” He’ll be 24 in 2 days and I’m sure he’s accomplished more at UConn than he ever thought he would.

Reaction Score

I’m basing it on talking with him about a week ago.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yes but the NCAA is the worst organization ever known to man.

But they are also really good at losing lawsuits, so there’s some hope.
Boneyard's interest in Cam getting a waiver >>>>>>>>>>> Cam's interest in getting a waiver

(I suspect)

He applied for a waiver, so who knows.

In the past, I’d say he’d be ready to move on, but he’ll make money playing here next year so the past is not necessarily our guide.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We also haven’t gone after any wings publicly, so maybe we feel like something pops here?

Reaction Score
Has Hurley ever been asked about it? I don’t remember if it ever came up in a press conference

Reaction Score
Seems capricious and arbitrary.
Indeed. If I remember correctly, the medical redshirt rules apply if you played 8 games or less. Shouldn't matter when those games were.

Reaction Score
He’s gonna try and come back
If our starting place for next year's roster is:

Cam
Karaban
Hass
Stewart
Samson
Ball
Nowell
Abraham

We're...we're going to be very good again, particularly by the end of the year. Especially if we can pull McNeeley.

And that's even with not knowing how much Ross and Singare develop.

Cam makes all the difference, though, between a team that is a danger to make the second weekend and a team that legitimately might make the third weekend again.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I can’t believe they always emphasize “DUM” in Domask, it sounds like they’re trying to insult him every time. I’m surprised he’d go out of his way to say “no, no, it’s pronounced dumb-asssssk not duh-mask or doe-mask”

Reaction Score
Cam might be able to argue he was out part of the previous year and then all but five games in year two and only came back at the end of year two to see how his recovery was progressing in order to ensure he was doing all that would be required to fully recover.:rolleyes:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
From what I read in the twitter thread, the fact that Cam played his games in his conference tournament suggests that he will not be able to retain that eligibility, apparently that is a stipulation.
When I hear "stipulation", I think pro wrestling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom