Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
39B7F511-39D8-428D-8226-1C2D0BD6179D.jpeg

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
abby hsu of columbia has been mentioned, and the Athletic has a great article about her. it's very well written, long and more of a profile of abby than a basketball piece. i found it fascinating.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
abby hsu of columbia has been mentioned, and the Athletic has a great article about her. it's very well written, long and more of a profile of abby than a basketball piece. i found it fascinating.

Doesn’t appear to be followed by any UConn coach

Reaction Score
Chipotle Nationals (formerly Geico Nationals) reveals their bracket featuring Kelis Fisher and Lara Somfai of IMG, Jayla Jackson of Sidwell and Sarah Strong of Grace Christian.

I’m excited to see Sarah compete against a Nationally ranked IMG team and potentially more.

IMG_2314.jpeg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Chipotle Nationals (formerly Geico Nationals) reveals their bracket featuring Kelis Fisher and Lara Somfai of IMG, Jayla Jackson of Sidwell and Sarah Strong of Grace Christian.

I’m excited to see Sarah compete against a Nationally ranked IMG team and potentially more.

View attachment 97616
That’s quite the array of top schools and players

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
2025 Leah Macy expected to make her college decision soon:

When the Herald-Leader caught up with Macy in late January during the All “A” Classic in Corbin, the five-star prospect spoke highly of UConn, where she had taken an “amazing” visit over the New Year’s holiday. She also mentioned she was down to about eight schools.

When asked for an update on her recruitment after the Banshees’ victory over Pikeville on Thursday, Macy said she hopes to make her college choice sometime after her team’s state championship run. “I haven’t made any final decision yet, but hopefully here soon,” Macy said.

Reaction Score
2025 Leah Macy expected to make her college decision soon:

When the Herald-Leader caught up with Macy in late January during the All “A” Classic in Corbin, the five-star prospect spoke highly of UConn, where she had taken an “amazing” visit over the New Year’s holiday. She also mentioned she was down to about eight schools.

When asked for an update on her recruitment after the Banshees’ victory over Pikeville on Thursday, Macy said she hopes to make her college choice sometime after her team’s state championship run. “I haven’t made any final decision yet, but hopefully here soon,” Macy said.

Some Video..

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Video report on Olivia Vukosa as she's given a local media's athlete-of-the-week award.

Reaction Score
Came across her account today through Ball Is Life, I’m not sure if she’s been posted or not (didn’t see her name in the Recruiting Targets thread). Coach Valley and Coach Cardoza both follow. 5’6 PG out of North Carolina, Jordan Speller. Class of ‘27 (slide #2).

Reaction Score
Sarah Strong reveals her Top 3 as Duke, North Carolina and UConn.

Happily, shocked that South Carolina didn't make her list..........in years past UConn would be the overwhelming favorite among these three teams but both Carolina schools have made inroads in recruiting in recent years........how much does playing locally and the quality of education compare to UConn's s offering a better chance of winning a National Championship and superior training for the pros mean to Ms. Strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom