March 20, 2015 | The Boneyard

March 20, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What time did every player on this roster for 2015 get up today? Who went for a run? Who lifted weights?

Who cares about winning games in September?

Reaction Score
"In the wee small hours of the morning, when the whole wide world is counting sheep, they are counting stadium steps. "One hundred thirteen," Fincher answered. "The most reps I've done in one workout is 44 Their teammates made fun of their late, late obsession last summer. Then their teammates began to come with them. Not a lot -- the most, Fincher said, is about 10. "It is two in the morning," he said. "

Memorial stadium isn't there anymore. The basketball facility is there now. But whatever. What are you players doing right now, to make you better. Running stairs at memorial stadium save me, personally, a leg that doctors said wouldn't be saved. I still walk, and run, on two legs.

I love football.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'll give you a like if you translate or put some context to the Fincher quotes.

I've tipped a couple tonight but something tells me you're way ahead.

Reaction Score
If Memorial Stadium wasn't there when Fincher, Orlovsky, and the other 10 or so Huskies ran its steps, their motivation would have found Cemetery Hill, Horsebarn Hill, etc. for late night work outs.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Carl, you did the same stuff to get pumped for a season where we lost to Towson.

Save your sanity. Stop.

Reaction Score
Man, looking at the block C feels like old reels now.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
"What we feel like we've done is we feel like we got an edge," Fincher said. "We think, 'Nobody else in the country is up right now.' The guys know we're out here. Going to class, you're winning. Competing in class, you're winning. Getting one more extra workout, you're winning."

Winning every part. Sounds familiar from a trusted source in the program.

Reaction Score
Reading that saddened me.

It just crushes me. I have incredibly high hopes for Diaco and these players, and I will never, ever stop believing in our alma mater but man, it hurts to think that we've made no net progress as a program in 11 years, and may in fact have regressed.

Reaction Score
It just crushes me. I have incredibly high hopes for Diaco and these players, and I will never, ever stop believing in our alma mater but man, it hurts to think that we've made no net progress as a program in 11 years, and may in fact have regressed.

every program regresses at some point - we just picked the absolute worst frigging time to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom