Man Iwished I lived closer to CT and Buffalo. This is a pivital game and any fan support is serious | The Boneyard

Man Iwished I lived closer to CT and Buffalo. This is a pivital game and any fan support is serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn is under the microscope (I have no idea why) and if all plays out we beat Nova: storm MSG in am epic way and beat ISU: and have a game for the ages against MSU.

Any report from any legitimate consultant will conclude , "Grab UConn as fast as you can, its a move to establish TRADTION, college respect, fan support, and superiority".\

I am not sure who is wise to understand this, but I would hope one of: SEC, B1G, or ACC. .... let them all fight over UConn.

So no jinx involved - lets let the kids have a game of it. Play well, GO HUSKYS!

Reaction Score
UConn is under the microscope (I have no idea why) and if all plays out we beat Nova: storm MSG in am epic way and beat ISU: and have a game for the ages against MSU.

Any report from any legitimate consultant will conclude , "Grab UConn as fast as you can, its a move to establish TRADTION, college respect, fan support, and superiority".\

I am not sure who is wise to understand this, but I would hope one of: SEC, B1G, or ACC. .... let them all fight over UConn.

So no jinx involved - lets let the kids have a game of it. Play well, GO HUSKYS!

. Mark my works we will beat Vill by 8+. Bet it HEAVY (make sure you get paid for the upsset).

Lets all meet under the visiters baseket after the game .... oh sorry i'm in the ehter.

This sis why we paly the gqmes. These are the real BB that metter, AND
UConn is involved in so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member