Mamadou Diarra | The Boneyard

Mamadou Diarra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yesterday, Putnam Science Academy lost to St. Thomas More in the NEPSAC semifinals, ending their season. They finished at 37-4 on the season and Mamadou put up 14 points and 11 rebounds while going head to head with Omari Spellman (top 20 recruit committed to Villanova).

After the game, the official PSA basketball twitter account had this to say:

Putnam Science Acad. ‏@PSAhoops 11h11 hours ago
Have been dreading the day I have to sum up in words what Mamadou Diarra has brought to PSA, the town and the people in Putnam...

It's not simply his stats, grades or being the most winning player in history. Mamadou came here and changed his life as well as all of ours

Mamadou has changed the entire program here at PSA. Bringing it to new levels in his 3 years. He is the face of Putnam Science Academy

National honor Society, all-time leading rebounder, all-time leading blocks, most games won and much more. Thank you for 3 years of 100%

Reaction Score
Can't wait for a high motor forward with a strong frame. It's been too long.

I'm also excited because of the abundance of "Mama" puns there are for him. From Bohemian Rhapsody to the Black Eyed Peas. He's going to bless our student section.

Hell, the goal patrol (best soccer student section in the country by the way) already has hand-me-down chants from Mamadou Diouf.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
And Mamadou tweeted this out after the game:

Sounds like a great kid. Good get and looking forward to him being in the program.

Not to derail the thread, but: what are our chances with the other kid on the roster? Some people were saying 'lock' a while back, but he hasn't committed or tipped his hand. Where do things stand now?

Last edited by a moderator:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Re: his Twitter handle, does he go by "Mama"? That'd be pretty badass... Mama Diarra.

wnhf21j7m4utfmtvl2uj.jpg

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, Mamadou posted on snapchat today the change he has made since coming on campus and it is staggering. Looks like he has added on 25-30 pounds of straight muscle.

I'm not going to screenshot it so you'll have to take my word for it.

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, Mamadou posted on snapchat today the change he has made since coming on campus and it is staggering. Looks like he has added on 25-30 pounds of straight muscle.

I'm not going to screenshot it so you'll have to take my word for it.

Ok JC got it :eek:

Reaction Score
He is coming in here looking like an upperclassmen from U Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom