Lunardi’s Latest Bracketology | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lunardi’s Latest Bracketology

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
UConn, Bonnies, Tech, UVA, Michigan, Alabama ... I'd love and hate this bracket because a lot of those programs are good guys to me and ones I root for, so it would be cool but unfortunate if many of the teams I don't hate are all in the same bracket.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

lady of the lake lol

I prefer the phrase "moistened bint".

Arthur: The Lady of the Lake,... her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king!

Dennis: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Arthur: Be quiet!

Dennis: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Arthur: Shut up!

Dennis: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Reaction Score

lady of the lake lol

I would kill to play Our Lady of Lake right now. But we would rather schedule no one and sit around and do nothing.

Also, Our Lady of Lake beat the #152 rated Kenpom team in Texas St. 152 is right where teams like Temple, Harvard, and Washington rank

Reaction Score
good for lady of the lake. they arent even ranked in kenpom. Houston ducked Gonzaga so they could play Hogwarts.
They are not D1, that is why they are not ranked. At least Houston has the stones to play someone. UConn is in no position to mock other team's schedule.

Reaction Score
They are not D1, that is why they are not ranked. At least Houston has the stones to play someone. UConn is in no position to mock other team's schedule.
You do realize UConn’s not being offered games and turning them down right? The state regulations are keeping them from playing. Two completely different situations.

Reaction Score
They are not D1, that is why they are not ranked. At least Houston has the stones to play someone.
lol even better. you don't need stones to play a DII team, you need stones to play gonzaga, which houston doesnt have b/c they knew theyd get crushed
UConn is in no position to mock other team's schedule.
too late. go watch houston lose to ecsu on espn+

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
it's insane xavier isn't ranked with only 2 losses and a 20 point beat down of now #9 OU. if we beat hall this weekend we should be ranked again too.

the BE tied the big 12 in the challenge (3-3) yet they have 6 ranked teams
nova over texas
xavier over ou
pc over tcu
ku over creighton
tt over marquette
wvu over gtown
The B12 is better than the NBE now top to bottom
Texas and OU are much improved
TCU/PeeCee are a toss up as would be KU/Creighton - both have disappointed
Yes the NBE should have 3 teams ranked but the B12 6 deserve to be ranked (Kansas is marginal)
Lets wait and see where the NBE ends up when the teams in the conference play more games - I think they will get stronger- the talent is there

BTW - Houston is the real deal - every team loses a game it has no right to lose

Reaction Score

lady of the lake lol

Might need to rethink that. They are currently down 10 to ECU with a minute to go. Will need a game against Gonzaga to balance it out if they lose this game.

Reaction Score
You do realize UConn’s not being offered games and turning them down right? The state regulations are keeping them from playing. Two completely different situations.
UConn had plenty of time and ability to add games in November and December and did not do it. Hurley wanted practices instead. Dumb. They could add a game this week.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So now UConn doesn't have stones? Disagree.

Reaction Score
So now UConn doesn't have stones? Disagree.
When I was a student, there was absolutely no shortage of stones at UConn.
200.gif

Reaction Score
We just need to play games the next few weeks uninterrupted (for the love of God) & win more of them than we lose.

We are a "bubble" team for now until we actually win a few BE games vs. the top half of the league. We'll only get a bid if we deserve a bid so let's start by beating the Hall tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Andy Katz has us as an 11 v Rutgers as well. I like this matchup for us. Cole and Martin would be guarding their leading scorers and they play 6’2”, 6’4”, 6’6”, 6’6”, and 6’11”.

So not only do we matchup well defensively, but Bouk has size on his man, and if they put one of their 6’6” guys on Bouk we can go with Martin in the post.

I really like a Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Martin, and Whaley lineup against them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom