Love the chatroom but.... | The Boneyard

Love the chatroom but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
there was some idiot named KKKemba who was just ridiculous. I know he isn't a UConn fan. When that happens is there some way someone can kick him off? For cryin out loud I got booted once for using caps in error and sending without looking up.

Reaction Score
That's alright. My cousin was not even allowed to join the forum. His membership was declined. He is a Dook fan, but follows UCONN also. Teh ghey.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
That's alright. My cousin was not even allowed to join the forum. His membership was declined. He is a Dook fan, but follows UCONN also. Teh ghey.

I only deny registration requests if the person is using proxy server.

Reaction Score
He was on a cell network at school. Tried to create an account on his iPhone. Does that help?

Reaction Score
KKKemba can talk trash on the chatroom, but my testiculos get taken off my avatar by admin and I am locked out to change it to anything but this stupid male icon. Damn

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I would have banned him - but I was busy pausing. Ask Suzy - she understands.

but seeing that we won - let him continue.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
enjoy the win, don't waste time on this crap

Yeah it's that time of year. The trolls LIVE for March to trash talk teams that get upset in the Tourney. That clown has probably moved on to the OKL board to talk trash there.

Reaction Score
I would have banned him - but I was busy pausing. Ask Suzy - she understands.

but seeing that we won - let him continue.
Dude great avatar I just noticed

Reaction Score
The chat is the best way to communicate during games and we can all thank temery for that but it has become such a sh!tshow. If there is anyway to add an ignore function, pretty please do (if that costs the mods money, please have a fundraiser and I guarantee it will be fulfilled in 30 minutes.)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I gotta admit, I was impressed with the tactic of creating a near-infinite number of chatrooms so that if you left, you couldn't get back in.

But he was no Bill Ontario. Bill crashed ESPN.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
kkkemba was a cccocksvcker.

Reaction Score
I quit the chatroom early in the season because of people like him. I now just tweet during games because I can choose who to follow. Plus there are a couple brilliant tweeters who keep me laughing all game long.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
we won. can't change it now.

I gotta admit, I was impressed with the tactic of creating a near-infinite number of chatrooms so that if you left, you couldn't get back in.

But he was no Bill Ontario. Bill crashed ESPN.

He's not laughing now. I contacted both his cell phone carrier, and his work technology director. The last time I had to do that, the guy got fired.

Bottom line - I spent a lot of money on the cometchat script, but I agree, it needs work. An ignore feature would be ideal, along with real admin features to ban users for good.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Let's fire up Nuzzi's chat

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
The chat site we used for Nova was great. Bc I was able to ignore KKKemba.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He's not laughing now. I contacted both his cell phone carrier, and his work technology director. The last time I had to do that, the guy got fired.

Bottom line - I spent a lot of money on the cometchat script, but I agree, it needs work. An ignore feature would be ideal, along with real admin features to ban users for good.

Even if you used that feature judiciously, there's only be like 3 people left to chat!

Reaction Score
The chat site we used for Nova was great. Bc I was able to ignore KKKemba.

Kkkemba was me in the nova chat. I said multiple times that it was just a joke. You didn't miss much by having be blocked though.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
Kkkemba was me in the nova chat. I said multiple times that it was just a joke. You didn't miss much by having be blocked though.

Ohhhhh, well then. I just couldn't risk an "away" fan attempt to infiltrate my mojo center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom