Love Shonn but he played his worst game today | The Boneyard

Love Shonn but he played his worst game today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
granted KU is awesome but man you make a few shots then they play different d and........ Watch out as we needed to get back in the saddle. We are about to have a long stretch bs k in the dance and don't think we won't win again soon. We will. Predicting preseason top 10 for next year.

Reaction Score
KU has more athletic players with size. I'm not going to kill the guy.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
He was getting the looks just couldn't get the rolls...shame he went out like that because he was our most consistent player this season

Reaction Score
They had several guys bigger with the ability to foul without refs making any calls. This was going to Kansas.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Miller may have been consistent for a good part of the season he certainly disappeared in huge chunks the past few weeks
Loved the fact he was part of this team - no doubt
But he certainly didn't rebound any where near he could/should have and he took himself out of games with WTF fouls BUT the refs didn't help

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
KU's big guys had his area covered. That had to be the toughest defense Miller has seen all year. Kansas is the beast.

Reaction Score
5 points and six rebounds from 5 bigs combined. Not much inside.[/QUOTE

Story of the game...No inside game whatsoever...Kansas overplayed the wings all game because they didnt have to worry about our bigs.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he played in the dance, not sure what more to say

thank you Shonn

Reaction Score
5 points and six rebounds from 5 bigs combined. Not much inside.

And that's where our problem is. Our bigs are too soft, in addition to that they have no skills offensively. Brimah, Nolan, facey, and Enoch (excuse cause he's a freshman, but he needs to step it up big next year) all have zero offensive skills. Boxing out was also a problem for them.

Brimah needs to get bigger this off-season, work on his offensive game, and rebounding. If not it'll be a long season next year.

Reaction Score
Ball didn't go in, it happens. He worked to get his shots, he makes them 60% of the time but not tonight. Could have rebounded better but he was against a better player who made the difference in Perry Ellis. Shonn was a fantastic addition to this years team and easily our best big, glad he was/is a Husky!

Reaction Score
Miller had a tough game. KU has a lot of good defensive bigs, but I felt Shonn was a tad too deliberate and needed to be more decisive with his moves. I just looked at the box score and Miller was 1-7 early in the 2nd half and finished 1-7. If that's not disappearing, I don't know what is.

I like Shonn, and it's too bad he didn't have a big game on the biggest stage which turned out to be his last college game.

Reaction Score
Brimah's 230 pounds, Kentan's 217, and Shonn is 6 feet 7 inches tall. We're undersized.

Let Enoch polish up his game with some hard work in the offseason, along with Brimah & Facey...these guys NEED to put on 5-10 pounds of muscle in the offseason, and bring in Mamadou and we'll be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom