Lou adding UConnWBB fans around the globe | The Boneyard

Lou adding UConnWBB fans around the globe

Reaction Score
Lou is quite the ambassador for the program.

GO HUSKIES! An absolutely tremendous media link. I think that I will wear
my Lou Lopez Senechal "T" for a week... then switch to my DORKA Sweatshirt!
Those young ladies (in the video) were ALL SMILES!! Best wishes TO: " LOU,.. LOU, ..LOU ..."
And, just for completeness, GO FAIRFIELD STAGS!: 29 - 1 (maybe 30 - 1 now).
Lou's "other" alma mater has only lost one game this year, to VANDERBILT WBB, and that
was early in the season = (November) 73 - 70.

Reaction Score
From an Instagram page translated

French international Lou López Sénéchal has made a surprise visit to a training session of the women's children's team that will represent Hozono Global Jairis in the Huelva Mini Cup.

The Endesa Women's League player has encouraged the little girls to continue playing, whether they dream of being professional players or not. Furthermore, she has told them about her experience in basketball since she was a child, emphasizing that they should not put pressure on themselves: “Ten years ago I would never have imagined being a professional player, and it's okay if you don't know what you want to do now either. If at some point you want to dedicate yourself to this, you will know.”

López Sénéchal has told of her experience at the most successful university in history, UConn, from which world-known stars such as Sue Bird, Maya Moore, Diana Taurasi and Breanna Stewart have emerged. Thus, the girls have been able to appreciate the merit of having competed in the NCAA in Connecticut.

The Mexican-French woman told them that, not being American, she had to make her own way to play in the American university league: “I made my own videos playing and sent them to more than 200 universities. If I have made it to the NCAA, you can too.”

In an act of powerful generosity, Lou wanted to give away the clothes she has from UConn to the girls at the quarry. The garments, with a high sentimental value for the player, are also highly valued by basketball fans given the fame of the team.

MVP on and off the court.

Reaction Score
Greatly appreciate the links. Lou still being consistent. I hope she gets some decent playing time with Dallas this season.
she will get time, have you seen Siegrist's stats, if Lou plays half as good as she is playing in Spain I think she will do good with Dallas

Reaction Score
No one said she is a sure qualifier for the olympics, France do not resume on NCAA players, if Gaby Williams is probably in, Brie Hartley is probably out ....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom