Lots to complain about | The Boneyard

Lots to complain about

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Look, a win's a win, but I gotta let out some steam here.

1. Moriah Jefferson fouling out??? How about you stick impacting a game only by hitting threes and not opposing players, young lady?

2. Breanna Stewart- no assists at all? Not one? How does it feel not have 100 yet for the year? Speaking of...

3....congrats to Stef for eclipsing 100 assists for 2013-14, but you got fewer points than any starter! I mean, when you're 6'5", you should be one of the game's more visible players, right?

4. Bria, the three FTs you missed felt like six. How about not doing that?

5. Chong and Banks- thanks for not scoring at all. You'll be here all week, I'm sure.

6. KML- a scoreless second half? There are two halves, you know- you can keep playing great ball for us for 40 minutes.

7. Kiah- I mean, good God.wh...actually, never mind. Kiah was great.

Reaction Score
Look, a win's a win, but I gotta let out some steam here.

1. Moriah Jefferson fouling out??? How about you stick impacting a game only by hitting threes and not opposing players, young lady?

2. Breanna Stewart- no assists at all? Not one? How does it feel not have 100 yet for the year? Speaking of...

3....congrats to Stef for eclipsing 100 assists for 2013-14, but you got fewer points than any starter! I mean, when you're 6'5", you should be one of the game's more visible players, right?

4. Bria, the three FTs you missed felt like six. How about not doing that?

5. Chong and Banks- thanks for not scoring at all. You'll be here all week, I'm sure.

6. KML- a scoreless second half? There are two halves, you know- you can keep playing great ball for us for 40 minutes.

7. Kiah- I mean, good God.wh...actually, never mind. Kiah was great.
Never happy.......give me a Break !!!!!!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
One truly: biggest deficit of season at 7. On the flips side, biggest comeback of the season from 7-0 down. If they can overcome that, they're ready for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom