Looks like Louisville will be rocking for the UConn game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Looks like Louisville will be rocking for the UConn game

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The difference will be LVille cant keep UConn from scoring 70+ pts and UConns defense wont let Lville score over 65 pts at home. Breanna and Bria alone will score over 40 pts

Tony, this post sounds almost pessimistic for you. :)

Reaction Score
Tony, this post sounds almost pessimistic for you. :)
Unsaid is his assumption that MoJett will dump another 20 and Kiah, Saniya, and BB will dump another 20 on LV. Oh yeah forgot about Stef..

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Looking forward to the big match-up. UCONN has 3 players on the Naismith list...can't imagine that Geno can't take those three and beat the Cards, even on their home court.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
If Louisville stays within 5 - 10 points of UCONN does that push ND into the overall #1 seed in the tournament? Or does Louisville have to win to have an impact on that?

Reaction Score
If Louisville stays within 5 - 10 points of UCONN does that push ND into the overall #1 seed in the tournament? Or does Louisville have to win to have an impact on that?
Don't think so. UConn will most likely face Louisville a 3rd time in the AAC tournament which gives them one more chance to show why they are the overall #1.

Reaction Score
No KML plus a road game could make up for a lot of those 17 points that comprised the deficit the first time the programs collided. March 3 is my birthday and my daughter's birthday (yes, we share a birthday), so UConn better find a way to win!
I share a birthday with my son. I love it!

And rest easy, we'll win by double digits.

Reaction Score
You mean because no team has come within ten points of ND? Oh wait, three teams have come within 10 pts vs ND. I must have been thinking of UConn.

Reaction Score
UL will be 'UP' for this game. Big game for Louisville , and trying to stop what could be UConn running the table on the regular season. But I think UConn will also be Up for the game even if it is at UL. I think UConn will prevail but it will be a tough contest.
I don't get this, Louisville will be up for the game crap. If Louisville plays against any team, much less a conference team, much less a ranked team, much less a No. 1 ranked team and it's news that they'll be up for the game, why will it be news? UConn manages to play high quality ball, game after game, season after season, regardless of whom they are playing. It's the coaches job to instill in these kids the willingness to play their best, regardless of their opponent. Why should it be a shocker that a teams coaching staff would have them playing at a high level all the time. If any coach doesn't prepare his or her team to play up to their potential and allows them to vary their efforts based on the quality of the team they're encountering, they're doing their kids a disservice. They are also doing their opponent a disservice because these kids are competitive and want their opponents to give them their best to test their own mettle.

Reaction Score
UL will be 'UP' for this game. Big game for Louisville , and trying to stop what could be UConn running the table on the regular season. But I think UConn will also be Up for the game even if it is at UL. I think UConn will prevail but it will be a tough contest.
Well, if they can't get up for the UCONN game then they should put all their money together, go to the Derby, bet on the horse named Tennessee Champ, drink mint juleps and eat cherry bonbon's. :eek:

56 TO GO

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is more likely Lville will be too up and hyped with the crowd and Sr. Night.

Reaction Score
There is an ice/snow storm moving in starting tomorrow with expected multiple power outages. This puts a real downer on the game and it might be tough for the already 19,000 that have tickets from making it to the game. It starts sometime tomorrow and ends Monday morning. We will know more later today as far as how much ice, how much snow. Bummer on what was set to be a packed arena but there may be many no-shows depending on what transpires. Wayyy early forecast is calling for 1/4 to 1/2 inch of freezing rain Sunday night then switching over to snow and getting as much as 7 inches or more. :eek:

http://fox41blogs.typepad.com/wdrb_weather/

Reaction Score
the bigger concern is whether the UConn plane will be able to land in Louisville and be there for the game..................

Reaction Score
There is an ice/snow storm moving in starting tomorrow with expected multiple power outages. This puts a real downer on the game and it might be tough for the already 19,000 that have tickets from making it to the game. It starts sometime tomorrow and ends Monday morning. We will know more later today as far as how much ice, how much snow. Bummer on what was set to be a packed arena but there may be many no-shows depending on what transpires. Wayyy early forecast is calling for 1/4 to 1/2 inch of freezing rain Sunday night then switching over to snow and getting as much as 7 inches or more. :eek:

http://fox41blogs.typepad.com/wdrb_weather/

Wow, this is no joke. Louisville is going to get smashed! Alot of freezing rain covered with up to 10" of snow. Probably undriveable. Huskies will have to fly down tonight after the game and stay at the game site. Even so the Louisville players may not be able to get there not to mention 22000 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom