Looks like Louisville will be rocking for the UConn game | The Boneyard

Looks like Louisville will be rocking for the UConn game

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
No KML plus a road game could make up for a lot of those 17 points that comprised the deficit the first time the programs collided. March 3 is my birthday and my daughter's birthday (yes, we share a birthday), so UConn better find a way to win!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
No KML plus a road game could make up for a lot of those 17 points that comprised the deficit the first time the programs collided. March 3 is my birthday and my daughter's birthday (yes, we share a birthday), so UConn better find a way to win!

Also my oldest daughter's birthday.

Reaction Score
Don't sweat the small stuff.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
If anyone wanted to throw me a couple tix in the UConn section, I would gladly go in support ;)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No KML plus a road game could make up for a lot of those 17 points that comprised the deficit the first time the programs collided.
Don't disagree, but UCONN played that game with out Banks, and Chong was sort of mired in her offensive wall she hit as a freshman. KML went 4-11 and scored 13 points. It's not like she had a game of the ages.

Don't get me wrong - no KML is not good. But unless the refs call so many fouls that it forces UCONN to play zone the entire game to protect players in foul trouble, I just don't see where L'ville can win this.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Louisville imo is the third best team in WCBB. I think they give ND a really good game...but they wont give UConn a really good game. If the refs call a tight game and LVille does its usual physical stuff they could be in foul trouble. UConn wont be and doesn't have to foul they will win outright.

Reaction Score
GREAT last game! UConn needs this. Huge crowd, motivated team.... Wow!

Reaction Score
Senior night for Shoni!
There are a lot of various Indian tribes coming for Shoni's senior night. Last I heard, folks from 39 states have purchased tickets so expect a lot of "air time" of the various tribes in attendance.
CardNation is aware that a win is obviously going to be hard to come by. What little hope we are hanging onto is that if we could beat Baylor and Griner, we could beat UCONN. You guys are going to be coming off a potential tough game vs Rutgers plus having to travel to Louisville for a game 48 hrs later. You guys should be heavy favorites but upsets do occur and you never know.....

HGN

Reaction Score
UL will be 'UP' for this game. Big game for Louisville , and trying to stop what could be UConn running the table on the regular season. But I think UConn will also be Up for the game even if it is at UL. I think UConn will prevail but it will be a tough contest.

Reaction Score
Will louisville be too jacked up for this game that UCONN runs away early and does not let the crowd or Louisville to get its second wind.I think it will be a 10 to 15 point UCONN win.........Have fun!!

Reaction Score
And we Husky fans are still grateful that you Birds pecked Baylor to death in the NCAAs last year!

Or else Baylor would've been the champs for the second year in a row...

Reaction Score
Or else Baylor would've been the champs for the second year in a row...
I still find it amazing that the Bailers only got 1 National Championship during Greiner's 4-year stint. What does that say about Kim Mularkey?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Wonk, I didn't know you spent your elementary school years in Tennessee!:cool:

Reaction Score
The last time they played Uconn did not shoot the ball very well in the first half and I think Stef and Stewie were in foul trouble.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The difference will be LVille cant keep UConn from scoring 70+ pts and UConns defense wont let Lville score over 65 pts at home. Breanna and Bria alone will score over 40 pts

Reaction Score
I still find it amazing that the Bailers only got 1 National Championship during Greiner's 4-year stint. What does that say about Kim Mularkey?

She didn't do a good job coaching her or getting players that could make her better and vice versa.

Reaction Score
The difference will be LVille cant keep UConn from scoring 70+ pts and UConns defense wont let Lville score over 65 pts at home. Breanna and Bria alone will score over 40 pts

I don't doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01