Looks like I picked the wrong week | The Boneyard

Looks like I picked the wrong week

Reaction Score
To read about the collapse of the Roman Empire.
However, scholars now believe that imperial glory was in fact maintained and preserved in the remote outpost of Montella.

Reaction Score
However, scholars now believe that imperial glory was in fact maintained and preserved in the remote outpost of Montella.
The effects of the Roman Empire are felt to this day. Railroads, fuel standards, the calendar, architecture, words...you name it.

Reaction Score
The effects of the Roman Empire are felt to this day. Railroads, fuel standards, the calendar, architecture, words...you name it.
Don’t forget concrete…which (in Montella) was put down on the ground as a slab. Soon after became the site of a new-fangled game called basketball. When players got thirsty someone suggested they use concrete to build an aqueduct to carry water to the site. Pretty sure it’s in most history books…somewhere. Geno might know.

Reaction Score
To think my anxiety will go down.

To be honest I feel grateful it can still be high at the same time.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

Don’t forget concrete…which (in Montella) was put down on the ground as a slab. Soon after became the site of a new-fangled game called basketball. When players got thirsty someone suggested they use concrete to build an aqueduct to carry water to the site. Pretty sure it’s in most history books…somewhere. Geno might know
Roman_BB_hist.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom