Looking good for Javonte | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Who said they didn’t want him? They explicitly told him that if they didn’t land their top 3 targets that they would love to have him.

That's pretty much not wanting a guy. If they wanted him and made him priority#1, they would have gotten him.

You could have a list of 20 guys you technically 'want', but that doesn't mean anything in this context.

Reaction Score
That's pretty much not wanting a guy. If they wanted him and made him priority#1, they would have gotten him.

You could have a list of 20 guys you technically 'want', but that doesn't mean anything in this context.

having said that, if Isaiah jackson goes to bama, cliff is still gonna end up at UK even though he was no better than their 3rd or 4th choice to begin with

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

I know, I was being sarcastic. Thought that was obvious Head bang

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
having said that, if Isaiah jackson goes to bama, cliff is still gonna end up at UK even though he was no better than UK's 3rd or 4th choice to begin with. just like Javonte Brown Ferguson and kansas.

Exactly. Which means you aren't beating out UK/KU for the kid. UK/KU simply decide whether to take him or not. You effectively get the scraps.

I would love the scraps in this particular case.

Reaction Score
If he's good enough for their short list, he's good enough for our short list. I just want him playing in a UConn uniform.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Just sharing this post he was tagged in (for those who might be panicking)

Unless he's doing a countdown to his choice, this doesn't look good.

Reaction Score
doesnt Javonte Brown Ferguson retweet and repost everything he's tagged in?

Yes and he follows Gaffney, Bouk, and Jackson + UConn MBB account, doesn't follow the A&M account, we have a national recruiting insider confident he is coming to Storrs, and insiders here who feel good about it. Based on all that gotta feel like UConn is in a good spot.

Reaction Score
For goodness sake it’s a A&M account posting a pic of him (obviously) in an A&M Jersey. He did visit their campus in the past and that’s where the pic came from. Do you guys actually expect an A&M account to post him in a UCONN jersey?? Can’t stand this board sometimes

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
For goodness sake it’s a A&M account posting a pic of him (obviously) in an A&M Jersey. He did visit their campus in the past and that’s where the pic came from. Do you guys actually expect an A&M account to post him in a UCONN jersey?? Can’t stand this board sometimes

Not to mention the account has only 770 followers. It's not their official football page or even their official fan page

Reaction Score
It is not a positive, but it is a Texas Aggie Football account tagging him with a picture they took when he was on campus. Could be meaningless. Then again, maybe not
Its meaningless. All this stuff on his IG is to keep people guessing because he knows us fans will dissect any little thing he says or picture he posts or retweets or whatever. We`ll know when we know.

Reaction Score
Well, we actually have a pretty significant background display which A&M couldn’t provide. I’ll take it.
Our uniforms are hideous though. I really despise our unis. Id give anything for us to go back to the `04 or `99 unis.

Reaction Score
I agree with you on that. Miss the old uniforms too
The `14 ones were pretty good to actually. Just saw a pic of Bazz with the away blues on for the title game and they look pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom