Looking forward to the game today... a bit on Tulane | The Boneyard

Looking forward to the game today... a bit on Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tulane may not be a household name in WCBB, but they are a solid team. They have wins over Miami and LSU as well as wins over NC State and Temple. They gave Florida State a good game before bowing out with a 9 point loss. FSU, by the way, is ranked #7 now.

They don't have a lot of height and boast players mostly from Louisiana and Texas. They are led by 2 seniors (Blagg and Dale) but 2 of their 5 top scorers are underclassmen (Morgan - FR and Vorpakl - SO). They don't score very much - averaging only 66 PPG, but their future looks fairly bright.

They lost to USF twice and had a mystifying loss to ECU recently, but other than that have been solid. They are clearly the #3 team in our league and IMHO should make the NCAA's (my eye test says they have a solid resume), but I don't know what their Massey and Sagarin numbers are.

Unless UCONN has a let down after the "big" win vs. SC, I don't see this as being close. I hope he leaves the starters in long enough to put up impressive numbers and then lets them turn it over to the reserves for some solid time too.

UCONN 88
Tulane 44

Reaction Score
Uconn is a 45 point favorite. Should see lots of play from bench players today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom