Looking for Holy Cross Ticket Donations | The Boneyard

Looking for Holy Cross Ticket Donations

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hey guys, I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I'm working with the Hartford Catholic Worker and we're hosting a tailgate party that includes the opportunity for folks who are attending to buy tix to the game from us. So, we're looking to get tickets donated to us to help the cause.

The Hartford Catholic worker is a community in Hartfords north end that provides an after school program and summer camp for local kids, provides snacks after school, homework help, school supplies, etc. Uconn football and basketball routinely visit in the summer and play basketball and other games with the kid.

If you cant go to the game and want to donate your ticket, I'd be so grateful. Also, you could use your 'friends and family' free tix for the cause. I'd be more than happy to pick up tickets anywhere in the greater hartford area or you could mail em to me.

Thanks so much guys. I love this community!!

Reaction Score
The Hartford Catholic Worker is an awesome organization. I spent a lot of time there with Husky Sport as an undergrad. Quite a few football players worked with the program as well and the kids always loved them. I'm sure there are plenty of guys on the team that still do or have spent time there as well. If you can donate, please do.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The Hartford Catholic Worker is an awesome organization. I spent a lot of time there with Husky Sport as an undergrad. Quite a few football players worked with the program as well and the kids always loved them. I'm sure there are plenty of guys on the team that still do or have spent time there as well. If you can donate, please do.

When did you go to UConn? I worked there with a bunch of Husky sport people, but this was in the last three years or so

Reaction Score
Now that you all know my first and last name I guess the 'phil' cat is out of the bag

You better proactively warn IT @ Yale to step up the Websense filtering parameters on your email!!
dog .jpg

Reaction Score
Hey guys, I've mentioned this a couple of times, but I'm working with the Hartford Catholic Worker and we're hosting a tailgate party that includes the opportunity for folks who are attending to buy tix to the game from us. So, we're looking to get tickets donated to us to help the cause.

The Hartford Catholic worker is a community in Hartfords north end that provides an after school program and summer camp for local kids, provides snacks after school, homework help, school supplies, etc. Uconn football and basketball routinely visit in the summer and play basketball and other games with the kid.

If you cant go to the game and want to donate your ticket, I'd be so grateful. Also, you could use your 'friends and family' free tix for the cause. I'd be more than happy to pick up tickets anywhere in the greater hartford area or you could mail em to me.

I'll send my friends and family Tix too!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm using my 4 tickets but more than willing to contribute 8 more for the cause. How do I buy them but make sure they go to you, "Phil"?

C

Chief00

Keep doing the Lord's work! I gave my friends and family tickets to my daughter and her friend but I will keep you in mind on tickets because things come up and I have to be out of town.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hey guys,

I just found out that due to some unforeseen circumstances the tailgate is unfortunately cancelled. Thank you all so much for donating your extra tix--I truly appreciate it. You guys are awesome. I haven't printed any of the tix I've been e-mailed, so obviously you are all free to give them to other friends/family or whatever and they'll totally work. Again, thanks for all of the effort and I apologize to those who took the time out of their day to hook me up. If there's anything I can do for any of you in the future, just let me know--I owe ya one!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom