LOL | Page 9 | The Boneyard

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What about pretending the nBE is the 3rd best conference in basketball? What are those people?

Ken Pomeroy for one. Avg. conference ranking of 3.5 since 2013. Behind the Big 12 and ACC and ahead of the Big Ten, SEC, and Pac 12

Reaction Score
When you quote someone you put exactly what the individual said "between the quote marks". You do not alter what they said, which is exactly what you did, in order to help out your weak stupid argument.
If I was quoting you, I would have used the quote function.

Keep posting though, you’re doing a great job. You only have nearly everyone who bothers to respond telling you how wrong you are.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I would say Villanova and Memphis are roughly equivalent right now, and beyond that I would say the two leagues are roughly even. The AAC is not that great, and the NBE is overrated in my opinion.

You are stupid.

Reaction Score
How is Seton Hall, going 9-9 in the conference last year, a top 10 team this year?
HURRRRR DURRRRRRR

2009-10 UConn Huskies Schedule Stats | ESPN

2012-13 UConn Huskies Schedule Stats | ESPN

BTW genius what correlation do you see here between the demise of UConn football from 2011 on and our two championships during that time? I cannot believe there are adults stupid enough to think that the basketball teams won championships because football went 3-3 in the Big East

Last edited:
Reaction Score
HURRRRR DURRRRRRR

2009-10 UConn Huskies Schedule Stats | ESPN

2012-13 UConn Huskies Schedule Stats | ESPN

BTW genius what correlation do you see here between the demise of UConn football from 2011 on and our two championships during that time? I cannot believe there are adults stupid enough to think that the basketball teams won championships because football went 3-3 in the Big East
Look @ whole, I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. What I am saying is if you could stop being a pompus @. ss about your precious basketball team consider that killing the football program will cause all other sports Uconn plays to suffer. Maybe not tomorrow or next year but eventually that will happen, and not just sports, but the University too. The evidence is out there.

Reaction Score
If I was quoting you, I would have used the quote function.

Keep posting though, you’re doing a great job. You only have nearly everyone who bothers to respond telling you how wrong you are.
Why don't you go back to your precious basketball board and keep talking up top recruits who have no intention of ever coming to UConn. Jerk

Reaction Score
Look @ whole, I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. What I am saying is if you could stop being a pompus @. ss about your precious basketball team consider that killing the football program will cause all other sports Uconn plays to suffer. Maybe not tomorrow or next year but eventually that will happen, and not just sports, but the University too. The evidence is out there.
There’s nothing pompous about us clowning you over this stupid opinion which you repeatedly fail to coherently defend

Find a dictionary and try a different word, dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr