LLS on Dallas open day roster | The Boneyard

LLS on Dallas open day roster

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

so excited for Lou's debut!!

Yes, but no Crystal, who will hopefully stick in Atlanta. I was a bit concerned when Lou had a DNP in the preseason game vs Indiana.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Let's hope she actually get to play some meaningful minutes.

Reaction Score
Lou as well as Stephanie Soares were both drafted last year, in fact very high first round choices, both had knee issues and didn’t play any. As such those two are listed as Rookies, which accounts for some of that number. I do however agree that the team looks to be very young.

Reaction Score
I am wishing Lou all the best. Some of these teams, it is about the right fit. Dallas is just an interesting team in terms of their rotations and roster blend.

Reaction Score
Lou as well as Stephanie Soares were both drafted last year, in fact very high first round choices, both had knee issues and didn’t play any. As such those two are listed as Rookies, which accounts for some of that number. I do however agree that the team looks to be very young.
Just saw a YouTube video about the Wings and their final roster. Another ‘rookie’ on the team is definitely not just one week removed from her college career. Her last college game was in 2020. Quite the story, had the President of the team choked up fighting back tears as he spoke of Jaelyn Brown.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Will the Wings finally give Maddie Siegrist real minutes? She’s become one of my favorite non-UConn players

6868169F-2CE0-4818-8FE0-8D091D45F87F.jpeg

Reaction Score
Will the Wings finally give Maddie Siegrist real minutes? She’s become one of my favorite non-UConn players

View attachment 100682
I think she will. Sometimes players need a year or two to figure out how to be successful at the next level and I think her game might have been one of those types. Once she gets it though I think she will be good if she can keep up on defense which I don't really know about with her.

Reaction Score
I think she will. Sometimes players need a year or two to figure out how to be successful at the next level and I think her game might have been one of those types. Once she gets it though I think she will be good if she can keep up on defense which I don't really know about with her.
Maddie has the ceiling she will get her minutes she needs to be more productive and efficient in those minutes though but she will definitely get them this season with satou out the first half of the season.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Lou played only 6 minutes last night against Chicago, the least amount of any player on the team. Her only blip on the stat line was 1 assist. I'm sure she will see more action as the season moves forward. Go Lou!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou played only 6 minutes last night against Chicago, the least amount of any player on the team. Her only blip on the stat line was 1 assist. I'm sure she will see more action as the season moves forward. Go Lou!
Lou also had a steal, but didn’t get credit, as a foul occurred simultaneously. She moved well and intelligently.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Dallas is starting an undrafted rookie from Turkey. I wonder how good she is.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Lou also had a steal, but didn’t get credit, as a foul occurred simultaneously. She moved well and intelligently.
Credit for a steal is one of the official scorer tallies I still don’t get. Sometimes it seems totally random to me.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She played fine, but she’s coming off an injured season and just arrived in Dallas. Last on the bench, but not the worst player at all.

Reaction Score
I hope Lou can get 10-15 minutes a game out there as the season progresses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom