List of attendance leaders in women's college basketball | Page 3 | The Boneyard

List of attendance leaders in women's college basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huskies Rule,

Just for accuracy sake, we here at the smallest school in the Big 12 are fairly proud of our TWO national championships. Perhaps you're young and don't go back as far as 2005 or maybe just had a brain fart.

And what hurts is we choked away a chance to be in a category of our own (only team with 3 or 4 titles) by leaving two national titles on the table perhaps in losing out to aTm three years ago and Louisville two years ago during the Griner years..

Reaction Score
Huskies Rule,

Just for accuracy sake, we here at the smallest school in the Big 12 are fairly proud of our TWO national championships. Perhaps you're young and don't go back as far as 2005 or maybe just had a brain fart.

And what hurts is we choked away a chance to be in a category of our own (only team with 3 or 4 titles) by leaving two national titles on the table perhaps in losing out to aTm three years ago and Louisville two years ago during the Griner years..

* My apologies, professor. The Lady Bears omission was inadvertent, and though I wish I could attribute it to my youth, I'm darn near Jurassic.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
4" deep X 12" wide (at least it feels that way) with no backs. Annoying knees in your back and annoyed fans in front from your knees.

I thought I saw individual seats on TV. Join the SEC and you can have padded seats, lol, but with concrete seats you're more inclined to stand up and cheer. I get tired of people telling me to sit down at our games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom