Linnae Harper to XFR from Kentucky | The Boneyard

Linnae Harper to XFR from Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Surprising time of the year for a transfer. Bio already removed from Kentucky site

Linnae was a UConn recruit and is a Junior

Reaction Score
If there is anything positive about her loss, maybe it's that UConn will play tOSU, Notre Dame, FSU & possibly even Mary. without her. All those teams are FF candidates and facing her as part of the team in April will be a new experience for them.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If there is anything positive about her loss, maybe it's that UConn will play tOSU, Notre Dame, FSU & possibly even Mary. without her. All those teams are FF candidates and facing her as part of the team in April will be a new experience for them.

wrong thread ;)

Reaction Score
Whoever gets her will be lucky. I'd guess she'll move closer to home.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Linnae Statement:

CSRropKUkAAA0Tn.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Very classy statement. Doesn't sound like it was bad conduct related just another kid in the seemingly star crossed (slightly confused) class agonizing over finding the best place for them. Best of luck. IS anyone keeping count of transfers in this class.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Very classy statement. Doesn't sound like it was bad conduct related just another kid in the seemingly star crossed (slightly confused) class agonizing over finding the best place for them. Best of luck. IS anyone keeping count of transfers in this class.
I agree that it is a very classy statement. Good for her.

I must say one thing, however. It needed to be proofread, as there are some goofs in it. It just makes me sad. I was no genius, and I am far from perfect in what I type and say, but I find it so disappointing that formal public utterances contain errors of usage and grammar.

Reaction Score
She has an unconditional release & can go to any school.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
If she ends up at SC, I want a Congressional investigation - no, wait, I want someone competent to do it...just at a loss. Sure ain't the NCAA!

With us being in the SEC I have a feeling that UK would scoff at her transferring to USC. We'll take her, though! :D

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If she ends up at SC, I want a Congressional investigation - no, wait, I want someone competent to do it...just at a loss. Sure ain't the NCAA!

I knew South Carolina would be mentioned before page two.. :cool:

Last edited:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'm always forgetting. In SEC schools have veto??

I think there's an SEC rule that says someone transferring to another conference school must sit for 2 seasons to discourage the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom