Liberty vs Mercury | The Boneyard

Liberty vs Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Charles tearing it up with 16 first quarter points but the rest of the the team only has 2. The Mercury lead 25-18 after 1.

Reaction Score
Did you see when they tried to show Geno in the front row but he was blocked by Kathy and whoever was on his right talking to each other? I thought they'd go back for another shot of him, but they never did.

Phoenix running away with it now. Too bad, but no surprise.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Tina Charles is an awesome basketball machine. just love watching her play!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Great balance by the Mercury; five players in double figures and shot volume spread out pretty evenly.

Charles was really good tonight but didn't get much help.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Tina Charles is an awesome basketball machine. just love watching her play!

She is a tremendous player. She sure deserves better than sitting at home during the playoffs so I hope NY can win some games down the stretch.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Geno got on MSG camera -- and quickly clutched fan favorite Sue Wicks to his chest to guarantee a warm welcome. He also videotaped our fabulous "Timeless Torches" and the brought the house down with their dancing....

Reaction Score
She is a tremendous player. She sure deserves better than sitting at home during the playoffs so I hope NY can win some games down the stretch.
They control their own destiny. 1 game out of the playoffs, 1 game behind Indiana and they play Indiana twice with 3 games left.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
They control their own destiny. 1 game out of the playoffs, 1 game behind Indiana and they play Indiana twice with 3 games left.

After the NY performance tonight, which was pretty unispired by everyone other than Charles, I am not sure I see them beating out Indiana. They should have competed better than than at home.

Reaction Score
Tulsa already has too many shooting guards. They need a scoring power forward and for Cambage to get serious about playing in the WNBA and in Tulsa.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Tulsa already has too many shooting guards. They need a scoring power forward and for Cambage to get serious about playing in the WNBA and in Tulsa.

I feel pretty certain that Camabe will never play another game in Tulsa. I just don't think that she has any desire to live in Tulsa for part of the year and make next to nothing compared to her salary in China or Europe.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score

You put Kaleena and Cambage in the mix and you have a pretty good team, surely competitive.

Reaction Score
You may be right if you think of KML as a small forward and Glory as the power forward. Sims and Skylar driving to the basket and dumping off to KML if they're double-teamed!

I can see that.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
You may be right if you think of KML as a small forward and Glory as the power forward. Sims and Skylar driving to the basket and dumping off to KML if they're double-teamed!

I can see that.

Don't forget that Williams should be back, also, and hopefully we will see Jackson-Jones back in top form. Tulsa is going to be very good next year, IMO.

Reaction Score
Hi all! Just joined the Boneyard! I have a question maybe someone can answer. Geno was at the game and I know his wife, Kathy, was on his left but does anyone know who the lady was on his right? She may have been with Sue Wicks.

Reaction Score
Hi all! Just joined the Boneyard! I have a question maybe someone can answer. Geno was at the game and I know his wife, Kathy, was on his left but does anyone know who the lady was on his right? She may have been with Sue Wicks.
Welcome!

Do you have a picture of this lady, or is there one in an article where you can refer us? TJI said (above) that Geno "...quickly clutched Sue Wicks to his chest" when they put the camera on him, so maybe it was her.....?

Reaction Score
image.jpg
Here is the picture. She looks very familiar. That is why I am asking.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

Isn't Wicks married? Maybe her spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer