Liberty game...TV? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Liberty game...TV?

Reaction Score
My take on Liberty is they're good on offense but we can move the ball on their D. The line is strong but maybe not so quick. Turner needs to be ready to run if necessary and a few of those misdirection plays may be back for this game. The extra day for coaches and players to watch today's game is a positive. Weather looks good for a nice practice week and a cool game day at the Rent. The schedule works in our favor this week.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I think we'd be well served with the weather getting lousy later next week and a cold, rainy day in East Hartford next Saturday. Most of their rooster is from south of the Mason Dixon line. Too lazy to check but looks like they haven't played a game on grass this season, that can help the home field advantage, especially a sloppy track that slows down their speedy receivers.

Reaction Score
While raking leaves yesterday listening to the Women's Basketball game on the radio, I heard an ad about syncing the radio play-by-play to the TV broadcast. Here it it is:

Sync My Game

I'll give it a try because Ms. McPeak is totally unlistenable on a football game. CBSSN really should have had her cut her teeth at the high school or D-III level for a couple of years before assigning her FBS broadcasts.

Reaction Score
While raking leaves yesterday listening to the Women's Basketball game on the radio, I heard an ad about syncing the radio play-by-play to the TV broadcast. Here it it is:

Sync My Game

I'll give it a try because Ms. McPeak is totally unlistenable on a football game. CBSSN really should have had her cut her teeth at the high school or D-III level for a couple of years before assigning her FBS broadcasts.
This should be pinned

Reaction Score
TV announcers confirmed: McPeak, Fauira & Justin Walters.

Reaction Score
I laughed and shook my head when I heard her say that.
That’s funny but, what she said at the first game was funnier. “There’s a time out on the floor, we’ll be right back “. Needless to say she comes from a basketball background,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom