Liberty All-Star Kia Nurse Reaching New Heights | The Boneyard

Liberty All-Star Kia Nurse Reaching New Heights

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
July 19, 2019 - The 2019 WNBA All-Star Game in Las Vegas Saturday July 27 (3:30 pm et) on ABC, will feature five newcomers. For these players, the weekend will represent the first time they are officially recognized among their contemporaries as elite.

For one of those players — 23-year-old Kia Nurse, who was chosen as a starter in just her 2nd season in the league — it also represents yet another checked box on her journey to what appears will be stardom. She has become a key piece for a New York Liberty team fighting to make the Playoffs and figures to be big part of the franchise’s future plans.

Nurse shoots and makes a lot of three-pointers. She currently ranks fourth in the league in total 3PM (38) and fifth in long-range attempts (104). The All-Star has a quick release and can gather and shoot in a split-second, allowing her to get off shots with only an inch of space. She’s a threat both on the catch and off the dribble.

[Article]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Never thought that some days Kia is going to shake and bake to the basket.

Reaction Score
I have to admit, I thought she would be a serviceable pro player, but did not see her elevating her game like this. But as a 100% Kia fan (even though I don't follow the pro game hardly at all) I'm really happy for her.

Maybe she gave us a hint of future greatness when she led the Canadian national team to a victory of a USA team with Breanna Stewart. Like Rocky pummeling that side of beef. "I think you need to look at this!"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom