2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Makes too much sense. We need a smart shooter losing Cam, T-New, potentially AK. He’s cut from the same cloth as Hurley. I saw him last summer and I was chatting with the father of one of his teammates, said he was the hardest working and toughest kid on the team.

Reaction Score
Diarra-----Nowell
McNeeley-Ball
Stewart----Ross
Karaban---Roumeglou
Transfer---Johnson

i had Ball penciled in as a starter but he's lost his spot in the rotation to Stew. Can McNeeley and Stew be our starting wings? that would be a giant lineup.

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t be the 1st time we signed a 5 star wing in Spring out of the blue coming off a natty. If he starts making visits I’ll get a bit of hope but until then, KU.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Diarra-----Nowell
McNeeley-Ball
Stewart----Ross
Karaban---Roumeglou
Transfer---Johnson

i had Ball penciled in as a starter but he's lost his spot in the rotation to Stew. Can McNeeley and Stew be our starting wings? that would be a giant lineup.
I think so, pretty sure Liam and Jaylin both have ball handling capabilities, it sounds like a nightmare for most teams to matchup with.

Reaction Score
The sweetest recruit in my UConn Fandom history after Donyell Marshall, was DeAndre Daniels. Stole him right away from Kansas and we wouldnt have won the title without him. We don't usually swoop in and steal recruits, it usually happens to us. Maybe the UConn lovefest can change that? This kid is the real deal.

Reaction Score
Diarra-----Nowell
McNeeley-Ball
Stewart----Ross
Karaban---Roumeglou
Transfer---Johnson

That roster would be insane. We'd be looking at another top 10 team all season long

Reaction Score
McNeeley would be a slow 2, but would be an elite 6th man at either forward spot

Reaction Score
Not going to get my hopes up on this one considering Kansas was originally in his final 2 and they're heavily involved now. I think if we get a visit then I'll be a lot more optimistic.
That Trilly guy insinuated it's KU immediately after the decommitment happened, but if you're McNeeley how do you watch was KU has done this season and what Hawkins/Spencer/Karaban have done in our offense and pick KU lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom