2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 42 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ill wait to freak out until he schedules another visit.
Look, even if he takes visits it's hard to blame him. Who doesn't like to be wooed and drooled over during these visits when you're 18?

Reaction Score
Let's not worry about other visits until he schedules them. If he actually does, then sure we are in trouble.

Reaction Score
Shocked a Michigan write is predicting a possible Michigan visit.. time will tell...

Is there an original eric bossi x about it?

Starts at 41 minutes. Says UConn is in a really really good spot and is presumably the leader but wouldn't be surprised if he takes one more visit to Kentucky or Michigan

Reaction Score
Shocked a Michigan write is predicting a possible Michigan visit.. time will tell...

Is there an original eric bossi x about it?
That’s just reposted by a UM guy, the video has Bossi speaking directly to Fink

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

"I don't think a commitment is imminent. The back to back national champions are in really, really good shape but I think we'll see him take at least one more visit before things are all said and done"

Nothing indicating Eric has heard anything to support his contention unless somewhere else he states it.

Reaction Score
I think the staff is offering a number of great portal kids too and will take the player(s) that commit first. We won't get left out in the cold. We'll find the player(s) we need to fill our needs. There is another week for players to portal too.

Reaction Score
You know Kentucky will offer a huge NIL package. They probably want to stick it to Hurley after he turned them down. They do not like to be told no.

Reaction Score
It’s just funny people with no sources on here say it’s imminent to try to either get likes or seem like they have an early scoop.
“Sources” is a weird word. There are however many people on the boneyard and just in the Husky community who do have access to something’s before others. If you have access to one of these people it’s possible you could’ve get a feeler. Not concrete reputable information. But stuff has been going around in DMs that would suggest something could’ve been imminent. It still maybe. I think we know who the insiders are. Wait for them to get excited. Everyone else is having fun with it.

Reaction Score
“Sources” is a weird word. There are however many people on the boneyard and just in the Husky community who do have access to something’s before others. If you have access to one of these people it’s possible you could’ve get a feeler. Not concrete reputable information. But stuff has been going around in DMs that would suggest something could’ve been imminent. It still maybe. I think we know who the insiders are. Wait for them to get excited. Everyone else is having fun with it.
I wasn’t necessarily referring to you, as you said that you had heard from some people when I asked.

But I can’t tell you how many recruiting threads i’ve read that the most random posters insinuate knowing more than is being presented, only to be wrong in the end. As you say, we know who the true insiders are, so I personally don’t get my self hyped up about others.

I still check the thread religiously, so I may be part of the problem.

Reaction Score
I wasn’t necessarily referring to you, as you said that you had heard from some people when I asked.

But I can’t tell you how many recruiting threads i’ve read that the most random posters insinuate knowing more than is being presented, only to be wrong in the end. As you say, we know who the true insiders are, so I personally don’t get my self hyped up about others.

I still check the thread religiously, so I may be part of the problem.
I think some of it is an attention thing. I will say with the McNeeley stuff in particular there have been a lot of things being passed around. Most probably is bs. But as a fan when you get information like that it’s hard not to get excited and run with it.

Reaction Score
You know Kentucky will offer a huge NIL package. They probably want to stick it to Hurley after he turned them down. They do not like to be told no.
The word is that he is not chasing NIL. The package from UConn is large but not wild, and he's not pushing for more.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think NIL has become a problem when we’re going for these top 10 type talents. I think we’re offering 500-750k but there are teams out there who will give him $1.5 million. Jayden Quaintance is rated similarly and he wants $3 million and he still has teams playing ball trying to make it happen for him. The downside in dealing with only good parents is that they know how much their kid is worth.

Reaction Score
Who can we focus on next since the McNeeley situation is still open ended? Back to the best pizza thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom