2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 17 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
FWIW, McNeeley followed Luke Murray on IG.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reaction Score
Another poster keeps trying to slot McNeeley at the 2 and Stewart starting 3.

Stewart looked slim and athletic this season like he'd have the lateral agility to defend other 2 guards. I think that'd be the only way they both start.
Yeah I think a realistic way to look at it is 2 of Ball, Stewart, McNeely would start. That's a really strong bench with whoever loses that competition plus the loser of the PG and C battles

Reaction Score
Just followed Steph and UConn on Instagram as well. I'm way too deep into this stuff.
in the age of social media it's never " too deep". players care a lot about who they follow and what they do. it means a lot and could hint at what is to come.

Reaction Score
Dusty May is light years ahead of the sorry coaching effort of Juwan Howard and Michigan has more NIL resources than UConn, so we can't take their threat lightly.
Michigan is and will always be a football school. They lost many players because they didn’t want to pay them. I am as concerned with Michigan getting him as I am Indiana

Reaction Score
Michigan is and will always be a football school. They lost many players because they didn’t want to pay them. I am as concerned with Michigan getting him as I am Indiana
Football will always be king, but Michigan has an incredibly rich basketball heritage. They have more Final Fours, more weeks ranked, etc. They're not as good a program as UConn, but they're good enough that with the massive financial disparity they have in their favor, they will always pose a threat and will always be able to field good basketball teams provided they don't have a dumpster fire of a coach.

The B1G and SEC are going to have more and more teams that are good at both football and basketball consistently...

Reactions: caw

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Michigan is not UConn on the basketball hierarchy, and their roster stinks.

And FWIW, I went on the Michigan server on Trilly’s discord and asked about him and they said he’s UConn bound. No clue what they know but if it were true that their insiders were saying Michigan bound, they would know that
Wait a minute. If you pay 6 bucks a month to Trilly and post on your team server you’re now credited as an insider?

Barack Obama GIF by Storyful

Reaction Score
Wait a minute. If you pay 6 bucks a month to Trilly and post on your team server you’re now credited as an insider?

Barack Obama GIF by Storyful
No. I’m not saying the posters are the insiders. They’re not. I was saying that they said they’re hearing from their own insiders that they feel he’s UConn bound. No clue who their insiders are, but if they aren’t confident at all then that seems like a good sign for us.

Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

-> "Liam is definitely going to make this decision himself," Ashley said. "Our family will be talking about it, obviously."

Liam has no other visits currently scheduled.

Ashley said the family enjoyed watching UConn's second straight national championship run from afar. "It was so much fun to watch," she said.

"They're a great, fun team to watch." <-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22