Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads) | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads)

Reaction Score
Is this quote by Liam Neeson or Liam McNeely

Attachments

• IMG_8946.jpeg
    IMG_8946.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 93
Reaction Score
Can’t imagine a better fit for this team. We seem to have reloaded again. People are going to be pissed.
Fans of other teams are already pissed and have been since last year. I remember read the forums fo North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Providence capitulating the week before the Final Four last year and this year and feeling resigned to the inevitable outcome that UConn was going to win the title.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
That's the song everyone chose?

I didn’t know it, but it made that video perfect. I downloaded it.

I guess I’m only responding to you because, opinion on the song aside, the video overall is 30 seconds of pure cinema.

Reaction Score
I know CF is special but this kid isn't far behind in talent for fit on our team. He is going to kill it at UConn. Glad he's on board
Correction. Liam is easily, easily the equal of Flagg. I've never seen a highlights film that shows a better talent than Liam. He has it ALL!

Reaction Score
Flagg is the number one recruit for all kinds of reasons. That debate is a non starter. I'm from Maine so obviously i think he made a mistake going to Duke but there really isn't much question that he will be one and done.
Mcneeley is my idea of one of the best blue collar players to come out since Bird. He is one talented tough kid who gets it. This is a huge get for Uconn today and going forward. I really feel that this commitment puts Uconn in a very unique position. Castle one year, McNeeley this year. 2 recruitment classes that are top of the food chain. The best thing about Hurley and staff is that not only can they recruit - they can also coach.
Absolutely do NOT believe Flagg is numero uno. Liam shares the crown with Flagg, anybody that knows BBall realizes that Liam is not superseded by any HS kid this year. NONE.

Reaction Score
The speed that Tarris and Liam committed to Husky Nation is a testament to how revered our program is now. In the past, recruits like this would flirt with coming here only to get cold feet and end up at puke or some other ex-blue blood. Now, it is considered taking a huge risk NOT coming to UConn.

Thank you Danny

Reaction Score
Correction. Liam is easily, easily the equal of Flagg. I've never seen a highlights film that shows a better talent than Liam. He has it ALL!
I'm really excited to have Liam on our team. Great fit for our offensive system and championship culture.

Reaction Score
After a busy Friday, I've now had time to let this commitment sink in. Incredible work by Hurley, the staff and all the players from the previous two championship teams who have helped the momentum build to where we are at now.

There is so much to get excited about McNeeley: skill and situational awareness is off the charts for a freshman like him. Obviously, his shooting is what got him first noticed, but I like him as a versatile SF who will keep the halfcourt synergy flowing. Also, while he's not necessarily a plus-defender right now, his size and smarts will at least give him a base to build on from Day 1.

He'll have some monster offensive games for us, but I also see him as a guy who won't have any "bad days", just maybe days where he does a lot of non-box score stuff.

I freakin' love this pick up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom