Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Liam McNeeley COMMITS to UConn (Merged threads)

Reaction Score
Alex would be a fool to leave if he's going 2nd round. He's the clear leader/scorer on next year's team and his stock could easily rise to lottery pick level.
He's not going lottery. This class is the weak and next year is stronger. It's a pretty similar situation to Andre Jackson last year. He knew his stock couldn't rise any higher, so he left.

Reaction Score
got occupied from 5-7 after finishing work, only to crawl back on here to see this insane news. 3 peat on the horizon with our next top ten pick committed. Lets go

Reaction Score
jameson-whiskey-the-wire.gif

Reaction Score
got occupied from 5-7 after finishing work, only to crawl back on here to see this insane news. 3 peat on the horizon with our next top ten pick committed. Lets go
After I was turbo clicking the refresh button the last few days I decided to take 1 day off from the Boneyard. I just decided to enter the Boneyard about 30 minutes ago just for 1 minute to take a quick cursory glance.

Seeing this thread is like finding a present .

Reaction Score
He's not going lottery. This class is the weak and next year is stronger. It's a pretty similar situation to Andre Jackson last year. He knew his stock couldn't rise any higher, so he left.
Top of the 2nd is likely his realistic peak.

Which is why I think there is a real possibility he is gone (and UConn is courting McNeeley, Brea, and a ballhandler - currently Mahaney).

Reaction Score
Agree 100 percent
I think the NBA View of AK is varied
Ranging from early in the second round, to not drafted at all
The feedback he gets from the workouts and the camps will be great info, not just as to whether he returns but if he has a realistic future in the NBA

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
I know this is kinda tame but I’m going out for ice cream to celebrate this. I’ll drink tomorrow night, 2 nights in a row doesn’t work anymore at my age.
Rum raisin! Do both.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We really need Hass back for this dream of a 3-peat to be fully actualized. just for his leadership, mastery of the system, and all country level defense 1-3.
If he’s willing to come back in a super sub role, we might be unstoppable again.

Reaction Score

THIRD leading scorer on his HIGH SCHOOL team! Basically Montverde had three players that were top 10 in the country. No wonder they didn't lose. Regardless of him being third on that team, there is no doubt he is the number one fit for us!

Kevin Boyle has been stacking talent for a long time. Just look at that 2019-2020 team, that was insane.

Cade Cunningham, Scottie Barnes, Moses Moody, DayRon Sharpe, Zeb Jackson, Langston Love, Ryan Nembhard, Dariq Whitehead, Caleb Houston. 7 NBA players on that roster and everyone played D1.

Pumped for Liam, can’t wait to see what he can do in a Husky uni.

Reaction Score

THIRD leading scorer on his HIGH SCHOOL team! Basically Montverde had three players that were top 10 in the country. No wonder they didn't lose. Regardless of him being third on that team, there is no doubt he is the number one fit for us!

And he was just the MVP of the Jordan Brand Classic over Queen and Flagg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom