Lexie to Duke | The Boneyard

Lexie to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
1) I guess now she is "dead" to the Terp fans

2) I was looking on the duke site last week to see if the incoming freshman had chosen their numbers...... and Salvadores was slated to wear #4 ..... I checked back a over the weekend... and they had switched her to #3 .... I was thinking that was odd... Perhaps Lexie will be #4 now ?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
1) I guess now she is "dead" to the Terp fans

2) I was looking on the duke site last week to see if the incoming freshman had chosen their numbers. and Salvadores was slated to wear #4 ..... I checked back a over the weekend... and they had switched her to #3 .... I was thinking that was odd... Perhaps Lexie will be #4 now ?

If she doesn't get #4, she'll have to change her social media handles. The horror!

Duke went from being guard poor to guard rich in one offseason.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Anyone placing bets on her getting to another Final Four?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Anyone placing bets on her getting to another Final Four?

Did she say she wanted to go to a place to challenge for a national championship, or did she say she wanted to get closer to home? Or did she say both?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If she doesn't get #4, she'll have to change her social media handles. The horror!
n.

No need to change

CHkDPgGUMAAm73V.jpg

HGN

Reaction Score
I must admit that this is a surprise........... Maybe its the ACC she seeks. If she left Maryland to be closer to home I would have thought Georgia Tech ( to be close to home) or even Florida State ( for FF chances) would have been her choice. And she still would have been in the ACC with either. Or UGA to be in State.

However , she did accomplish her goal of getting closer to home and her family will be able to see her play because the ACC games are shown in Georgia. Especially Duke games.

So Congratulations to Triaddukefan and Duke fans . You guys got a good one.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
So now we'll really get see to see just how bad (or good) Joanne P really is...
Now that the pieces are mainly in place.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I must admit that this is a surprise...... Maybe its the ACC she seeks. If she left Maryland to be closer to home I would have thought Georgia Tech ( to be close to home) or even Florida State ( for FF chances) would have been her choice. And she still would have been in the ACC with either. Or UGA to be in State.

However , she did accomplish her goal of getting closer to home and her family will be able to see her play because the ACC games are shown in Georgia. Especially Duke games.

So Congratulations to Triaddukefan and Duke fans . You guys got a good one.

According to swishappeal.... she wanted to play in the ACC... and depending on the highway patrol situation.... you can get to Durham from Atlanta in as few as 5 hours (not that i advocate speeding ;)) FSU has a shot at the Final 4 this coming season.... but in 2017 or 2018.... not much of a shot.

Reactions: HGN

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duke has definitely resolved their problem at Guard. Guard is now the strength of the team and based on talent level alone should be a competitor for the ACC Championship, if not the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Duke has definitely resolved their problem at Guard. Guard is now the strength of the team and based on talent level alone should be a competitor for the ACC Championship, if not the Final Four.
But coaching is still a weakness. Does signing with Duke come with an iron suit to protect against the inevitable bus they are thrown under?

Reaction Score
Personally, I think they have as good a chance as any of the other top ten teams not named UConn...
Except that some of those other teams are not coached to under-perform.

Reaction Score
Wow, didn't see this coming! Good for you Triad, would love to see you guys give little miss Muffet some real competition down the road.

Reaction Score
Hopefully, Dook and McCallie have now exhausted their litany of FF/NC excuses (and buses).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22