Let's go Shockers! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Let's go Shockers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tth post: 893439 said:
I'd rather have 7 seconds to go the length of the floor than 3 seconds to do something from sideline out of bounds.

Problem they weren't advancing the ball fast enough. Although I agree with you I would rather go hard and either make the shot or force a foul.

Reaction Score
dammit... what a freakin' game. WSU was legit for sure. How do they find four 6-7 to 6-9 athletic, strong, skilled big men and we can't recruit one?

Reaction Score
Honestly I feel dirty continuing to watch this tournament now.

Disgusting what they did to Wichita.
Was watching the game and was not exactly sure what you mean?

I can't believe I'm saying this but I developed some respect for the Kentucky young guns and Calipari. Kept their composure and had some pressure on them as well. WSU is a solid BBall team and they have a lot of players I wish were on the UCONN roster.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Just DVR the game replay and watch the second half, possession by possession. Look how much contact their is when WSU has the ball, and what is called, and how much contact there is when Kentucky has the ball and what is called.

Reaction Score
Cleanthony Early was easily the best player on the floor, it took a perfect game to win and they did it, that was by far the best they have played this year.

Reaction Score
Cleanthony Early was easily the best player on the floor, it took a perfect game to win and they did it, that was by far the best they have played this year.
And Early should have taken the last shot. He was unstoppable, and he was big enough to get the shot off (and, maybe I'm wrong, it didn't look like the defense was particularly keyed on him, since Van Vleet and Baker had been money).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom