Let's go Boston College! | The Boneyard

Let's go Boston College!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope they beat West Virginia so that the Huskies can tear them apart yet again.

This time of year is where traditions are practiced and beating Boston College is a nice tradition to relive.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
duck BC. WVU is better for the RPI and a win over WVU has MUCH more potential to be a resume win than a win over BC. BC was a sub-200 RPI team last year. There are enough sub-200 teams in the AAC, don't need another one on the schedule.

Plus, WVU has way more of an old Big East feel. Those games were always tough battles (unlike the steamrolling of BC).

caw

Reaction Score
WVU should be the better team this year. I want to play better teams, even on the chance UConn loses. That's the type of thing you can build on. BC, meh.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've only seen bits and pieces of their two games, but they actually look like a solid team. Currently winning 20-8 against WVU.

Reaction Score
If we play BC, we then need to root for them to win games the rest of the year for RPI purposes. Pass.

Reaction Score
If we play BC, we then need to root for them to win games the rest of the year for RPI purposes. Pass.
And we all know that won't happen

Reaction Score
Give me WVU for the reasons already stated (RPI mainly).

Playing BC is like playing Providence, UMass, or any of these other local teams that think they're our rival because we live within 100 miles and were of comparable strength as a program 30 years ago: there's minimal upside if we win (because we're expected to win), but enormous downside if we lose (unceasing trolls).

Reaction Score
Lol I've disliked every post I've ever seen you make, OP.

F BC.

Reaction Score
both these teams look worst than CoC and dayton

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I agree that WVU is better for the resume, but the chance to beat the snot out of BCU is very exciting...

Reaction Score
Lol I've disliked every post I've ever seen you make, OP.

F BC.
I guess you are a new fan so I'll give you a pass. I'll try to explain, for the longest time we beat bc and had won like 20 something in a row at one point and bc fans thought they were comparable in quality to uconn during the big east days. Also it's been said that bc was a big reason why we didnt go to acc as they blocked the move. So basically, it's always great when we are able to play and beat teams like bc. So you are a little more knowledgable I'll give you a few more teams we hope to play and beat: kentucky, duke, syracuse, bc, providence, the other huskies, north carolina, georgetown etc.

Reaction Score
I guess you are a new fan so I'll give you a pass. I'll try to explain, for the longest time we beat bc and had won like 20 something in a row at one point and bc fans thought they were comparable in quality to uconn during the big east days. Also it's been said that bc was a big reason why we didnt go to acc as they blocked the move. So basically, it's always great when we are able to play and beat teams like bc. So you are a little more knowledgable I'll give you a few more teams we hope to play and beat: kentucky, duke, syracuse, bc, providence, the other huskies, north carolina, georgetown etc.

Ok now let me explain something to you. We're in the AAC. A win over WVU will be more valuable to us than a win over BC in building a tournament resume.

Also as I stated before, F BC.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I don't care who we play. Let's win a god damn tournament. Even if it is the Puerto Rico Piss off.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
What a play by Hanlan. Then blows the free throw that would've tied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom