Let's Go BC!!!!!! | The Boneyard

Let's Go BC!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
It took all my will power to NOT like Pals post but I agree...

Reaction Score
Watching three BC kids with Connecticut ties let alone a coach from Connecticut take it to FSU is depressing when you think where we are right now. SMH

Reaction Score
Hope BC keeps it close until Winston pulls out a last minute win. I hate FSU, but BC, I hate you more.

Reaction Score
Hope BC keeps it close until Winston pulls out a last minute win. I hate FSU, but BC, I hate you more.
Kind of my thoughts also. Dislike both teams quite a bit!

Reaction Score
No way. I prefer FSU winning this. Why the heck would you want FSU to lose?

Reaction Score
Check out Marcus Outlow, CT product that Uconn whiffed on playing a prominent role tonight.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes they aren't.

It's a spot where you allow a TD intentionally to go down fighting.

Reaction Score
FSU isn't a cat with 9 lives... its a cat with 10 lives. This is 2 years in a row now that BC has taken FSU late in the game before FSU pulls it out in the end.

Murphy, from CT, was open for the TD late, as FSU was expecting the run, but Bordner took too long to throw it, and too high. Even then, Murph had his hands on it... but couldn't corral it in the rain. Oh well. Good game though. The game was physical as all getout, and it looks like FSU might've come out of this with some hurt. Winston was hit pretty hard and he looked like a tired and hurting player at the end... but he does make the plays when it counts. He's only lost one football game as QB since he was a Soph in High School. He thinks he's invincible and bullet proof as a 20 year older right now. Until proven otherwise, it looks like he is.

Reaction Score
FSU isn't a cat with 9 lives... its a cat with 10 lives. This is 2 years in a row now that BC has taken FSU late in the game before FSU pulls it out in the end.

Murphy, from CT, was open for the TD late, as FSU was expecting the run, but Bordner took too long to throw it, and too high. Even then, Murph had his hands on it... but couldn't corral it in the rain. Oh well. Good game though. The game was physical as all getout, and it looks like FSU might've come out of this with some hurt. Winston was hit pretty hard and he looked like a tired and hurting player at the end... but he does make the plays when it counts. He's only lost one football game as QB since he was a Soph in High School. He thinks he's invincible and bullet proof as a 20 year older right now. Until proven otherwise, it looks like he is.
Even if Murphy caught the ball on that play, he was a handful of yards shy of the end zone. It would have been a first down and BC has the ball 1st and goal from the 2-3 which would have been huge, but he is a QB trying to catch a pass in double coverage. They played well. Just came up short.

Reaction Score
Check out Marcus Outlow, CT product that Uconn whiffed on playing a prominent role tonight.

Take your one pick... We weren't getting Newsome and Outlow and Phillips. You get one - not two or all three?

Reaction Score
Geez two forums with "Let's go BC". Now that is depressing!

Reaction Score
Wasn't sure who to root for in this one.

Glad one thing was clarified, though, the entire ACC is now all in for FSU no matter what. Sold itself to the devil. In any other game with any other team, and with any other quarterback, Winston is out of the game after this stunt.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-pushes-referee-away-vs-bc-doesnt-get-flagged

Even if the ref was wrong, no one touches/pushes the referee in any situation. It's an ejection in nearly every level of football and just about every sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom