Legit championship team | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Legit championship team

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Newton is 6'3.5 barefoot.

Sanogo is 6'7.25 barefoot.

Just tack on an inch and a half to estimate what they are with shoes, which would be what they would be on the court.

So 6'5 and 6'8.75 respectively.

Reaction Score
The OP is whether we are a legit championship team. I think our starters are good enough, BUT, i think there is a much larger number of teams that can beat us this year, that we would have rolled over last year. I've seen a bunch of teams so far that we are only going to beat right now with 30min or more from each of our starters. I think Solo Ball is going to get better fast and reliably help. Ross & Stewart aren't ready yet to match the play off the bench that Creighton and other teams have. I only have 50/50 confidence that will happen this season, against 3 cupcakes they haven't done much Diarra is important to put ball pressure on smaller fast guards, but is an offensive liability. Samson Johnson can dunk, but, that isn't enough. I'll rewatch, but I think he only got 1 contested rebound last night against a team he should own the backboard. A couple plays he just watched, and he isn't blocking shots in half court defense. So far I'd give him an 'A' for rolling to the basket, but a 'C' overall. So far I don't think Hurley can sub out more than 1 to 2 starters at the same time in a big game and expect positive results. (Beating the dead horse, there had to have been 1 guy in the portal that could have been a designated off the bench rebounder/defender with that last scholly) Johnson, Ross, Stewart, just aren't rugged enough front court help immediately. We can win in March with our starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom