Legendary player quotes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Legendary player quotes

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie after winning 2014 championship: “Yeah, somebody told me we were Cinderellas. And I was like, No, we're UConn. I mean, this is what we do. We are born for this. We bred it to cut down nets. We're not chasing championships, championships are chasing us.”

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie vs nova at the half “ we gonna win this game”

You can hate him but he had a ton of quotes.
Can’t forget “not a dime”and “hit ‘em” by saint Jim.

Whatever el-Amin said in Pittsburgh

We shocked the world - kea
Loved that mention of El-Amin in Pittsburgh! UConn was losing to Pitt the entire game in one of those brutal ugly battles, and El-Amin had been jeered all night long by the Pitt fans. In the last minute, Pitt had enough of a lead so that all they had to do was inbound it, but UConn put on great pressure & Pitt turned it over. Then, El-Amin took over, drove into the lane and hit a spinning turn around runner for the winning basket. El-Amin jumped up on the score’s table and pointed repeatedly at the Pitt fans while cursing them- great stuff! His teammates and Coach Calhoun got him off the table finally, and you hear the incredulous announcer keep saying, “What a win! What a win!” No one had his moxie- one of my all-time favorite players.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Loved that mention of El-Amin in Pittsburgh! UConn was losing to Pitt the entire game in one of those brutal ugly battles, and El-Amin had been jeered all night long by the Pitt fans. In the last minute, Pitt had enough of a lead so that all they had to do was inbound it, but UConn put on great pressure & Pitt turned it over. Then, El-Amin took over, drove into the lane and hit a spinning turn around runner for the winning basket. El-Amin jumped up on the score’s table and pointed repeatedly at the Pitt fans while cursing them- great stuff! His teammates and Coach Calhoun got him off the table finally, and you hear the incredulous announcer keep saying, “What a win! What a win!” No one had his moxie- one of my all-time favorite players.

Albert Mouring made that all possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom