Leave it to Baylor | The Boneyard

Leave it to Baylor

Reaction Score
Set a NCAA's tourney record with largest win a 89 point blow out!! 119-30. I really can't stand Baylor and I really can't stand Mulky!! I hope they get knocked out before Dallas!!! Why anyone would want to play for her or that university especially after all the scandals and investigations going on. She has no class .. Really 89 point win... Don't call the dogs off? She's all about making records and when something goes wrong she's the first to cry and blame someone!! They by far are my most hated program... If UCONN doesn't win it all I hope anyone but Baylor cuts down the nets!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Seems strange to post this after UConn won 116-55.
Double like. And stop taking the words from my mouth. Maybe MikeR01950 didn't notice how many minutes UConn's starters got in the game. It could happen.

Reaction Score
Set a NCAA's tourney record with largest win a 89 point blow out!! 119-30. I really can't stand Baylor and I really can't stand Mulky!! I hope they get knocked out before Dallas!!! Why anyone would want to play for her or that university especially after all the scandals and investigations going on. She has no class .. Really 89 point win... Don't call the dogs off? She's all about making records and when something goes wrong she's the first to cry and blame someone!! They by far are my most hated program... If UCONN doesn't win it all I hope anyone but Baylor cuts down the nets!!!
I watched 20 minutes of this game and unless Baylor played them 3 on 5, the score would have been same. Most high school teams would have done better against them. Not their fault.

Reaction Score
Seems strange to post this after UConn won 116-55.
Actually 89 is far more then 61. And GENO called off the dogs cleared his bench. This isn't the first time they have blown teams out by this. I just don't like Baylor and I can't stand Mulky!! I hope they get bounced!! Just my opinion ... GENO has more class then Mulky could ever hope for!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
And that Connecticut score today was what?

Reaction Score
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may be off a few points, but at one point with about 4 minutes left in half, Baylor was ahead 53-7.

Reaction Score
I may be off a few points, but at one point with about 4 minutes left in half, Baylor was ahead 53-7.

I think that score is correct. I only saw a few highlights from this game, but Texas Southern looked like a short fat intramural team. The difference between the elite teams in women's basketball and those at the bottom end of this tournament is huge. HUGE.

Reaction Score

Did she play the bench ? If so, there is nothing to criticize.

Reaction Score
I watched 20 minutes of this game and unless Baylor played them 3 on 5, the score would have been same. Most high school teams would have done better against them. Not their fault.

The tournament so far has shown that there are a lot of no-name mid-conference teams that are very competitive. But then again, there are the Texas Southerns. Just not gonna compete.

Reaction Score
7d7ebc577f20b8de3b249a6e70a98550.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I guess their 16 seed opponent was a lot worse than ours.
..and you can say that about our 2nd seed, 3rd seed, 4th seed, 6th seed and 8th seed..

Reaction Score
UCONN has the toughest region can I get at least one person to agree... Seriously why won't anyone realize look at the brackets enough said. Isn't having the number 1 overall seed surpose to be the easiest road to the final four? I know I'm
Not crazy but everyone seems to think I need a drink!!! The brackets don't lie!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UCONN has the toughest region can I get at least one person to agree... Seriously why won't anyone realize look at the brackets enough said. Isn't having the number 1 overall seed surpose to be the easiest road to the final four? I know I'm
Not crazy but everyone seems to think I need a drink!!! The brackets don't lie!!
Mike, I'm worried about you, big guy. You're going to burst a blood vessel or something if you don't chill.

Reaction Score
Every region is tough...IT'S MARCH!

Reaction Score

Syracuse and UCLA are both good but still flawed teams................if UConn plays their A game, neither of these teams has a chance regardless of how well they play..........if UConn plays at an average level they will still win just not by a huge margin..............stop complaining about thing you can't control.....................nobody who knows basketball thinks that winning the NCAA championship is going to be a cake walk for this or any team..........

Reaction Score
Hampton the 15 seed Duke is playing is always a lot worse than ours lol.

I actually feel bad for the HBCU's that make the tournament. They're just good enough to beat the other teams in the MRAC and SWAC but not even close to being competitive outside the leagues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom