Lauren Cox | The Boneyard

Lauren Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
I GREATLY respect this young lady (Lauren Cox) ! To handle adversity, WHILE achieving above and beyond normal. sets an example of what is Possible- today. Her standard of excellence is setting an impressive example for others to follow !
Pretty impressive parents also !

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
All that can be said and done has been done and said, at this point it's up to Lauren Cox what decision she makes. Buona Fortuna to the young lady, wherever she winds up!

Reaction Score
I hope she announces her decision soon though! The suspense is killing me! I was hoping for something today, after her visit, but apparently not. Fingers crossed!

Reaction Score
Wherever she winds up, I'll be rooting for her. My daughter is a type 1 diabetic, and the challenges she faces on a daily basis are huge. I have been looking for a role model for my daughter, in the sense that "see Honey, you can do whatever your mind tells you, you CAN". Lauren is that role model. Would love to see her at UCONN, but this is one case where even if she is Notre Dame or Baylor bound, I won't be able to root against her!

Reaction Score
Anybody have anything new to report? Like everyone else - the suspense is killing me too. "fingers crossed"

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Anybody have anything new to report? Like everyone else - the suspense is killing me too. "fingers crossed"
I suspect you will have to wait at least 10 days - she visits Baylor next weekend and then she has said she will make her decision at the beginning of Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom