Latest Tournament Odds | The Boneyard

Latest Tournament Odds

Reaction Score
I think from Fan Duel..
According to these, UConn has the 2nd best odds (if you put stock in these things) behind South Carolina..

1000009670.jpg
1000009673.jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Duke is a steal with those betting lines. I could see them knocking off UCONN/USC more easily than I could see Gonzaga taking out Texas/Stanford.

Same with Colorado who definitely could beat Iowa and has already blown out LSU this year.

Reaction Score
I know LSU has been a real puzzle all season but I still think they have the best chance of beating SC of any team left

Reaction Score
Those odds reflect what I think is possible, not what I think is likely. I think UConn has a reasonably possible path to the NC game through Duke, USC, and Iowa. These are all winnable games, but also losable games. The positive is that they are not likely to be rock fights like the last two. Also, there are no teams before the NC with insurmountable front courts for us.

If I try to run it for other teams, what I see is that Iowa has a possible path to the NC game and it's got a similar degree of difficulty or maybe a little harder. Stanford seems to me to have the roughest path to get there. USCw could get there, though they'd have to get past us or Duke and then Iowa. UConn and Iowa are likely to be difficult opponents for them.

Of course, I'm only talking about getting to the NC game, not winning it. I don't really think any team has a reasonable good possibility of beating SC.

Reaction Score
Remember, this has nothing to do with the actual chances of winning, but with how the money is flowing.
Critical thought... following the money... is NOT the same as what team is / will be playing the
best basketball. My Tournament Bracket looks like an excellent example of Heart > Mind.

Reaction Score
I would say our biggest challenges would dome from SC, LSU, UCLA in that order. Not saying any other games are easy, but those would be the toughest (IMO)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I think from Fan Duel..
According to these, UConn has the 2nd best odds (if you put stock in these things) behind South Carolina..

View attachment 98377 View attachment 98378
Betting jargon: Refer to odds in hundreds, not tens and list how much a gambler wins, not receives. So, Notre Dame is "bet $100 to win $750." With teams that are minus, such as UConn, you usually express the price, called a "fit" so you'd say, "Lay $125 to win $100." We'll make a sports bettor out of you, yet, @RoadMaster ;).

Reaction Score
Oregon State and Colorado are good payouts and they both have a decent chance to come out. To beat SC you must have size and Oregon State does have good size. Colorado has already beaten LSU this year and is capable of winning any game.

Reaction Score
New set of odds. After uconn win tonight. This is on Espn
Screenshot_20240330-224322_ESPN.jpg
. Not some outside article, or private.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member