Late game on Monday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Late game on Monday

Reaction Score
9PM is late?

My wife and so (her more than I) are night owls. Especially on weekends.

Game should be over by 11 or so. Not really that big a deal to me. I can’t even imagine going to bed that early. I would just lay there. I may be younger than a lot of you though. I’m 53.
My bowling shoes are 53 (no kidding). I'll be at Gampel. I figure to get home ~1:00 am. I'll start drinking a quart of 5-Hour Energy around half time (that is kidding. I probably can't sneak in a whole quart)

Reaction Score
65 here..and I never go to bed before 2am. We're going to the game, and live 1.5 hours away. Perfect for me! Let's just hope it's a happy ride home! Go Huskies!!
Drive safe and enjoy the game!!

Reaction Score
don't understand y they can't make this the 7pm est matchup, also there is a game before at 7pm est Louisville Texas so expect this game to be on Espnews for 10 minutes

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Hey, we are still the most relevant team in the country. We have fans all over the nation, and although 9:00 is late, it's the best time for all of the country to see us play. I think our history with Baylor had something to do with the time, so this is an opportunity for the rest of the world to see us whole, especially with our last few national televised games not showing us at our best. We will win big, and serve notice that we are a force to be reckoned with. Go Huskies.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They should have had UConn at 7 and Texas at 9. But they (ESPN) figured that UConn has to be the PrimeTime game. I get it they will do anything to mess with UConn.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
The student section should be energetic and raucous. The old folks in the stands, not so much.
There, fixed it for you. Honestly some of the older fans need to put their pacemakers up a notch when they are at a game!

Reaction Score
I seem to have a vague recollection of us not doing well in late night games over the years. I don't like this.

Reaction Score
Thank goodness for YouTube highlights. 4:am (I couldn't figure how to stream radio - Now I can get back to sleep) Wow...the Bearrs were shooting the 3;s

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psttc

Top Bottom