Larrier Entering into Draft | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Larrier Entering into Draft

Reaction Score
Yea, boy you are so astute. Thanks for pointing that out again (irony intended).

Lol imagine Larrier sucks because of Ollie but gets no credit for Shabazz (who he did coach for 2 years as the assistant and then 2 years as his HC) because Shabazz wrote own legacy??

Hilarious stuff.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Lol imagine Larrier sucks because of Ollie but gets no credit for Shabazz (who he did coach for 2 years as the assistant and then 2 years as his HC) because Shabazz wrote own legacy??

Hilarious stuff.
It's almost like you didnt read the follow up post I made a little earlier and just jumped to the conclusion that lets you feel cry about the same garbage you have been crying about for about a year and a half now. Go read it, literally elaborated that Shabazz isn't being arbitrarily left out to make myself feel pretty and push my point that "Ollie bad, trash him good *grunt*", it's a bit out of reach for your level of understanding but maybe it'll spark your noodle.

Reaction Score
It's almost like you didnt read the follow up post I made a little earlier and just jumped to the conclusion that lets you feel cry about the same garbage you have been crying about for about a year and a half now. Go read it, literally elaborated that Shabazz isn't being arbitrarily left out to make myself feel pretty and push my point that "Ollie bad, trash him good *grunt*", it's a bit out of reach for your level of understanding but maybe it'll spark your noodle.

Lol I read it and you’re too stupid to know what you even write. The first paragraph is crap but what’s new. I’m not crying at all you just are clueless.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Lol I read it and you’re too stupid to know what you even write. The first paragraph is crap but what’s new. I’m not crying at all you just are clueless.
Just remember though before you go.

What just transpired over the last several months, and culminating in the seismic news last week, all but conclusively proves that every take or position regarding UConn basketball you have endorsed, every post you have made here over the last 18 months is effectively revealed to be crap, false, bogus, and deluded.

All this extra kicking and screaming you have been putting in overtime here for lately is just the product of pride, a weak attempt to save face. From where I am sitting I just sit back and laugh at your steadfast approach to being utterly clueless :D. Cheers!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
If you ever saw Ray Allen up close without knowing his pedigree you would swear that a string bean like him could never have an NBA career. RIP didn't exactly resemble Shaq either. I agree that Europe is a better option for him.

College Ray Allen? Because retired Ray Allen is not a string bean at all.

Reaction Score
I don’t think he was very good but then again I think the knee injury slowed him a lot more than people realized. People recover from those st different rates and sometimes the mental part takes longer than the physical. The sinus onjury compounded his problems. I suspect he has more ability than he showed.

Reaction Score
I don’t think he was very good but then again I think the knee injury slowed him a lot more than people realized. People recover from those st different rates and sometimes the mental part takes longer than the physical. The sinus onjury compounded his problems. I suspect he has more ability than he showed.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I've been fully on board with this. I'm quite certain he avoided a lot of contact because he didn't trust the knee. That's quite common for guys coming off an ACL. Not saying he would relish contact otherwise, but I think there's a reason he appeared allergic to it. And his athleticism was notably diminished in my unprofessional observation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom