Lamest/Worst/Most Dead Crowd of the Year?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lamest/Worst/Most Dead Crowd of the Year??

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Lots of Nova fans ducking to the exits with about 4 to go as well. Must be afraid of traffic or it was getting late.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It was weird seeing seeing Nova miss FTs, turn the ball over, and brick 3s. They try to plug Daniels into the Gillespie bully ball crab dribble role and they don’t have the shooters around to support. Whitmore reminds me of a dude Penny would have had who couldn’t give two poops about college ball. Dixon is exposed not surrounded by 4 shooters. Moore is good but not good enough to carry everyone. Not a good team.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Earlier in the day Donnie Marshall was talking UConn/BET and crowds and straight up said MSG is more of a home court for UConn than XL.

Closer to Fairfield County I suppose :).

With great drinking and eating options, for a game that is

MSG is not about the kids :), it's about the experience

PS: Donny is also being an idiot, has been all year, I suppose he relishes that roll

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

PS: Donny is also being an idiot, has been all year, I suppose he relishes that roll
I heard that comment too, struck me as puzzled because we’ve had some great crowds in Hartford recently.

But all that matters is MSG on Thursday tho.

Reaction Score
I went to the Nova game last year. They had a weird crowd. It felt like the place was just full of casuals. It felt like a worse version of XL crowds. Have to think their on campus crowd is different but I’ve never been.

Now at the BET last year Nova fans were loud and had more fans than us.

Reaction Score

I think we love Donnie as he is one of our own and an ambassador for UConn & a resident of CT :)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think we love Donnie as he is one of our own and an ambassador for UConn & a resident of CT :)

I'll always love Donny, he just has the worst take on UConn, especially when doing UConn games

He's trying too hard to come of as unbiased, IMO, which makes him totally biased against us

Reaction Score
I'll always love Donny, he just has the worst take on UConn, especially when doing UConn games

He's trying too hard to come of as unbiased, IMO, which makes him totally biased against us
Lots of commentators have issues. How about Dookie V and his Duke love fest or Bill Walton (who I really like) and his non-stop “Conference of Champions” nonsense as examples :(

Reaction Score
Ineptune didn’t really adjust at all and played the same O game all the way through. The guy will be there 2 more seasons at best before he is run out on a rail.
Good one, did you come up with that?

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Nova has no draw. Small alumni base in a city with amazing pro sports fans. But for a couple of decent hoops teams, no one outside of the Lehigh Valley would know the school exists.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Neptune became a better coach when Moore came back and Nova was fully healthy. Lol.

His lack of recruiting will kill him.
He won’t be there long enough to hurt the program

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom