Kyla Irwin! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kyla Irwin!

Reaction Score
I think Geno will try to adopt an approach that even in games which are blowouts, he will try to maintain a minimum of 3 of the core 6 players
and rotate in bench players earned from practice until the last 3 minutes or so unless some of the bench players push forward on a consistent basis. I don't think that has happened yet. I don't thing MW has risen to the consistency level where we think of her as part of core 7 yet.
re MW,oh yes she has!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
She and CD are in better BB shape this year, they must have had a lot of conditioning time over the summer.

Reaction Score
I'm chuckling as I read this thread....In addition to Kyla, and Molly too, I believe every one of this year's freshmen can & will develop into valuable contributors, some more than others & some faster than others, as long as they're able to stay positive & continue to work their butts off in the face of adversity & some measure of disappointment in not starting sooner. Unforeseen circumstances may push some into the mix faster than others. Graduations the next two years will hasten the rest of the transition. And sure as God made little green apples, this process will be continued year after year after year. Lets not get so frustrated with a kid because she came in with a big rep and wasn't Maya in her first year. Not many are. It's a process and I personally love watching it, in part because it's so hard to predict! And they all will emerge after 4 years as better players and better prepared for life. Apologies for preaching :).

Reaction Score
Kayla is great support player and can contribute against teams in American Conference as it is rated far below the top five conferences. However, she is has no jumping ability. Hopeful she can show she can rebound and get a jump shot off against forwards of SC, Maryland, Texas, Louville, UCLA, Baylor, Missippi State or Notre Dane to fill a major need of this team in case one of our seven players that played against the above teams gets hurt in the future.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Kyla's mother and father (and sitting between them maybe her brother) were in Toronto in their aisle seats in Row E well before the tip. Glad to see Kyla scrapping tough in the paint

yes, that was her brother. I talked to him about playing her in the driveway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom